CL is a lot friendlier than other motor-related forums!!

jabbles21

I've only been on CL a week or two now, but have already picked up that everyone on here seems to be a lot nicer and a lot more helpful than people on other forums? For example I am a member on BikeChatForums, (sorry to bring up bikes everybody), and people seem to use the forum to be sarcastic and cynical of others rather than to be helpful and useful, which is what I have experienced on CL. Why is this!? Someone pointed out small cars = small ego? Or are Lupos just the BEST cars ever, causing each and every owner to be SO happy that they spend their free moments being polite, helpful and funny with other equally Lupo loving lads and ladettes? Discuss...

Gilly.

its pretty much the main reason i sold my polo and bought an arosa everybody with a lupo or arosa iv spoke to have been extremely nice and helpfull

thanks guys

And because CL is full of SUCH lovely people, you ask a clever person, get a clever answer, ask a clever question, get a clever answer! Easy isn't it?! :)

TBF, I'm a clever person, and with me it's almost definitely ask a clever person, get a smart arse remark/answer/response. lol

im only partially clever and can give an almost certain smart arse reply no matter what the question is.

Was going to say, scotty_82 obviously hasn't replied to any of your threads yet then :rolleyes:

I get rolled eyes after i said in your thread that i liked your wheels , sheesh :lol:

Treblet, at least everyone knows what they are getting though, im not one for sugar coating tbh. :shades::lol:

I get rolled eyes after i said in your thread that i liked your wheels , sheesh :lol:

Treblet, at least everyone knows what they are getting though, im not one for sugar coating tbh. :shades::lol:

I have a mental problem where I basically say what everyone else is thinking...

Ah it must have been someone else who fitted black centred splitties to a red gti then.

Maybe you can have the tedious job of replying to every insurance, coilover and badge removal question that all amount to the same every time then.