Stalker's Lupo - !!!FOR SALE!!!

katiestalker

Hey, thats pretty good for a girl. :lol:

Remember Lauren having those wheels on her Lupo, suit yours much better, maybe they are wider?

Katies is lower, looking at the pictures.

Just sits really well :)

Haha i meant like most girls dont splash out on proper nice wheels. If that makes sense !

Mike

Haha i meant like most girls dont splash out on proper nice wheels. If that makes sense !

Mike

Most girls... but not all, i've spent just under 1k on my wheels, ouch!!

Looks great Katie, shiny shiny!

4002, now :D

Well spotted.

Whats the next thing on the list Katie?

Not to sure yet. I keep saying I'm having a calm few months and leaving it how it is for now, but that probably won't happen. You'll have to wait and see ;)

looks sick, i do love these schmidts

Thanks dude!

Most girls... but not all, i've spent just under 1k on my wheels, ouch!!

Looks great Katie, shiny shiny!

Agreed Emz!

Thank you :D

How's my bush baby doin?? U better be treating him propperly or else!! Haha lol

and i fully expect to see it lower at inters =D haha lol jokes!! Looks cool as!! I still think u need to sack this local vag club and camp with us!! Haha lol

Picture update of Cherry!

Testing out the show plates for this weekend 8) -

59e47849.jpg

Me and Phil (mk3 Polo) -

bd696393.jpg

Stevo's Lupo bush baby! :D:lol: :lol: -

c9ae283f.jpg

New dust caps 8) (yes i know my wheels are filthy!) :( They're getting a good clean tomorrow ready for inters! -

a7a52062.jpg

Few random snaps off my phone -

f64baf32.jpg

2a9e4364.jpg

The New Peakvag logo. Keep a look out for us :D

084819f3.jpg

413a140c.jpg

7491d0d4.jpg

Those dust caps will rust/seize on!! I had them on my car, i've still got one on as it wont come off :( tried everything... i now need a new valve. I'd advise you get rid of then katie!

Take the dust caps off, put a wee bit of copper grease on the threads, then slip em back on, they should be OK then.

If not, I have a set of Translucent Red Vegas dice dust caps which you can have for £6.00 delivered! Never used!

They won't be on for very long anyway! Wheels are having a refurb in a month or so because of my knee operation so they're coming off my car until next year i think. :(

I'll put a bit of copper grease on to be on the safer side :)

You can't see Ryan's because of Liam's :angry2: silly golf being bigger than little lupos :(:lol:

Looking good!

Lower the rear?

I don't know whether to or not. I was looking at it today and was thinking how nice it sits the way it is. We'll see :)

Love the lupo Katie had a gooood look round and sat in it for about 2 hours, Glow sticks all over the place laugh.gif

Stunning Colour and wheels wub.gif

Keep up the Mint work biggrin.gif

Ryan

You can't see Ryan's because of Liam's :angry2: silly golf being bigger than little lupos :(:lol:

HAHAHAHA, just looked again and you can JUST see it in the first and last pictures!

Poor little thing, haha.

Love the lupo Katie had a gooood look round and sat in it for about 2 hours, Glow sticks all over the place laugh.gif

Stunning Colour and wheels wub.gif

Keep up the Mint work biggrin.gif

Ryan

:lol: my lupo was the hide away to get away from drunkenness on Saturday! :D I still have my glow sticks, i don't understand how i managed to get that many of them. My car was like Blackpool Illuminations, but better B)

laugh.gif my lupo was the hide away to get away from drunkenness on Saturday! biggrin.gif I still have my glow sticks, i don't understand how i managed to get that many of them. My car was like Blackpool Illuminations, but better cool.gif

laugh.gif

Way better eek.gif

:lol: my lupo was the hide away to get away from drunkenness on Saturday! :D I still have my glow sticks, i don't understand how i managed to get that many of them. My car was like Blackpool Illuminations, but better B)

Get away from the drunkenness? I distinctly remember being hit right up the rear by the drunkenness Katie don't tell me youv forgot that? :o

laugh.gif

Way better eek.gif

Not surprised, cough cough...