Bugjam

spud1

is anyone going to bugjam at santa pod thid year? i know its mainly beetles n campers n stuff but it looks a good weekend.

therez comedy stages, music stages (inc audiobullys) n obvious 1/4mile action.

i think its only £50 for the weekend.

just askin if anyone else was goin tbf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish i was going! Its by far the best show i've ever been to - it really doesn't get the credit it deserves.

I've got the in-laws coming to stay for 2 weeks though so I don't think disappearing off to the Pod is very fair :blush:

Going to bug jam on the Sunday only is like reading the last page of a book. You basically miss everything.

Get down tonight, and don't come home till Sunday. Its a car show, yes... but it's all about the parties, meeting crazy people, getting tattoo'd in a caravan and getting very, very, very drunk and enjoying yourself.

Absolutely immense event!

Going to bug jam on the Sunday only is like reading the last page of a book. You basically miss everything.

Get down tonight, and don't come home till Sunday. Its a car show, yes... but it's all about the parties, meeting crazy people, getting tattoo'd in a caravan and getting very, very, very drunk and enjoying yourself.

Absolutely immense event!

i wish i could go for the weekend :(

getting tattoo'd in a caravan?! :lol: talking from personal experience Liam?!

Sounds pretty top, think i'll go next year then!

Yep, my first tattoo was done in a caravan at Bug Jam, all legit and that of course, despite the fact I probably a tad under the influence. One lad who went with us came back absolutely covered, don't think he quite knew what he was getting done!

It's an amazing show though, I'd probably liken it to more of a festival atmosphere. Oh, and you get to see the street eliminator cars, the fastest road legal cars in the world!