Betty's Facelift was a success and now she is home!!

Charlielupo

Betty has been in the cosmetic sergeons since wednesday, she came out today and facelift looks successful, here are some before and after pics

the back

Before

IMG088.jpg

After

IMG175.jpg

The front

before

2.jpg

After

IMG174.jpg

What do you think??

Prefered the before, sorry :(

Me too i'm afraid. But good to be different :) look forward to seeing what happens next :)

:) thanks for the comments!! next thing on her will be Borbet As in anthresite, then some carbon i think..... trying to think of decent mods i can do to a daily, starting to run out... ideas welcome!

I want to take the lupo badge off... did the other 2 that were on the back then had enough of a hairdryer! i will get that one off soon... thinking against the stickers now as the look has changed now of the car.... suited it before!

I cant get it lower... it was lower before but rubs at the moment on the arches on the inside!! need to get them rolled and try again any bump in the road and it rubs

i think while you was having work done you should of got both bumpers smoothed but kept the rear plate.

the front would look less stuck on if that make sense, and well the back wouldnt have the line?

if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin ;)

youre only on 15" at the moment arent you? he said they were hitting both the inside and the outside of the arch, which for a standardish width is kind of a big deal. Either he's wrong, the wheels are massively wide, or you have balloon tyres....

LOWER IT!