Edition 38, When? Where? How Much?

nfbr

Edition 38 this year is to be held on Friday/Saturday/Sunday 3rd/4th/5th September!

Gates open at 12.30pm on Friday!

Entry fee is: £30 if arriving Friday, £25 if arriving Saturday, £15 if arriving Sunday! Prices are per person!

as a few of you may be wondering, where the hell is it and how the hell do you get their ?

Here's some info that might help you along your way...

The show is held at Overstone park in Northampton, If your using sat-nav and going straight their, This address will help you:

Sywell Road,

Overstone,

Northampton.

NN6 0AG

The road leading into the field where the event is held, is actually called Park Close, however…

Park close isn't listed as a proper road, so will not be on your satellite navigation.

However Sywell road will get you to the right place

sywellroad.jpg

Hopefully this should help a few of the guys who've not been before! :)

Edited by nfbr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is the E38 website down? not been able to get on there since Thursday?

Also seems odd they dont charge per day? I was planning to go on Saturday morning and leave late afternoon. £25 seems steep :blink:

Is the E38 website down? not been able to get on there since Thursday?

Also seems odd they dont charge per day? I was planning to go on Saturday morning and leave late afternoon. £25 seems steep :blink:

Because you could easily stay over for the night til Sunday, I suppose. It is a bit of a bugger, because the show is in full swing an each day, not just Sunday.

The Edition site hasn't worked for me for a few days too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.