Aero Blades

DAS HAPPIWAGEN

Hey, I have my MOT at 3.00 today and I need new wipers. I want to upgrade to the Aero style rubber blades.

Do these fit straight on to my original wiper arms, or shall I just get standard ones just to get me through?

Cheers, Rob.

Hey, I have my MOT at 3.00 today and I need new wipers. I want to upgrade to the Aero style rubber blades.

Do these fit straight on to my original wiper arms, or shall I just get standard ones just to get me through?

Cheers, Rob.

i think bosch make the ones that fit on the hook arm, halfords do em, my gti has bloody those pin arm style ones so got em online :angry: hope this helps D

i think bosch make the ones that fit on the hook arm, halfords do em, my gti has bloody those pin arm style ones so got em online :angry: hope this helps D

Yeah I just got standard ones, as the bosch aero ones were out of stock. They got me through my mot though so all good : )

I bought some Bosch from GSF but they don't look right, definitely not direct fit as they don't sit flush like the standard one's. Might just have to take a trip to VW for some.

Get mine from GSF, been through a few sets, checked, and you can get them in Halfords too, drivers blade seems to be longer than std, but wotks fine. Bosch part No is 928.

From memory I got mine from here.....but I only needed the driver's side, and they sent the passenger side (which I believe is shorter?) so be specific with them unless you are ordering a pair of course and they should be fine

http://www.flat-wiper-blades.co.uk/epages/pronghorn6909.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/pronghorn6909/Categories/Volkswagen/LUPO_GTI_2000__2005

Are they decent qualtiy darkhorse?

I'll be honest and say that they do leave the screen a bit 'streaky', I'd definitely replace them both if I knew where to get a decent set from at a decent price.

You posted a link to GSF but that's where I ordered them last time and they gave me the hook fitting blades which clearly don't fit the GTI. I was in a hurry and didn't check until I got home...schoolboy error. Do GSF do the GTI compatible fitting too? If so what is their part number? It will be different to the VW part number

where did you get yours from rudaz? Did the have the OEM fitting?

GSF :D sorry for late reply, i think there not too bad, not had any problems yet anyway. D