My little Mini

Sazal

Ive been on here for over a year now, but I've never really posted.

I do have a Lupo, but hes a completely standard 1 litre, so you all know what he'll look like! I bought my Lupo as a daily drive to let my Mini have a rest.

Ive just got her back from having a few little bits done on her at the bodyshop so thought I would share some pictures of her with you all.

She is a 1987 Mini Advantage and her name is Lily! :D

Please be nice! :blush:

PICT0237.jpg

PICT0244.jpg

PICT0236.jpg

_MG_6670.jpg

_MG_6742.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Hopefully ill be starting on the Loop next, so ill get a thread going! :D

Edited by Sazal

What the hell is that sign supposed to say?

Translation from Welsh to English:

Saint Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near a rapid whirlpool and the Church of Saint Tysilio of the red cave.

Just try saying it when you've had a few too many - my mum is Welsh and can say it straight off, but it took her an entire week's holiday near there to teach me to pronounce it :lol:

I love your mini, looks really good and it was born the same year as me! I'd love to have one, in fact I was offered one cheap (he was called Bubbles) but I had nowhere to store it while I got it back on the road :(

Why aren't there any spaces though!?

Haha, my mam can say it, she used to work in Wales. That's what the town's called! I actually heard it in a song on the radio the other day. :wacko:

Mini looks cool, my brothers got one as a fixer-upper, getting started on it very soon.

Edited by Philplop

my friend had a 1275 gt i think it was, with twin webber carbs and buckets and it was awsome, i rec about the most stable small car on the road, yours is gorgeous to, look after her,,,