Arosa.....dished content :D

Kez1990

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello mate i really like this car!ive got alot of the same mods on my tdi, but in my opinion the splitter doesnt go well on the arosa bumper and your bonnet bra is a very bad fit? but i look forward to seeing what you got planned next,could we get some interior pics?

hello mate i really like this car!ive got alot of the same mods on my tdi, but in my opinion the splitter doesnt go well on the arosa bumper and your bonnet bra is a very bad fit? but i look forward to seeing what you got planned next,could we get some interior pics?

kinda like the splitter haha :D will be getting swapped soon for a cupra one, yea the bonnet bra is slightly saggy in places only use it on long drives tho, yea interior pics up soon (when i finish it) had some seats to go in for months just havent fitted them yet haha

looks well but stickers on the front bumper ruin it for me

cheers buddy :D yea the stickers covering up a big scratch what some drunken idiot did :/ will be sorted when i get the bumper smoothed tho :D

looks lovely mate :)

cheers bud :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...