FESTIVALS?!

JoshB&D

whos going where?! (if you are at all that is!)

hopefully gonna pick up some tickets for leeds next month, cant see it happening myself but i can try!

dont get paid yet so i cant get em now :(

so yeah, where you off? :)

Glastonbury for my 40th birthday. Never been before and won't be going again, but it'll be an experience.

Acts confirmed so far are a little worrying though for what is supposed to be their 40th anniversary. Could be a waste of £200 entry and accomodation.

Leeds festival for me, last year was amazing this year will be even better :)... people on facebook are abusing the lineup i personally think its sweet :)... shall be taking the lupo this year too if anyone fancies a meet haha :) yellow bubble FTW!!

Edited by BaileyVW

I'm not going but what excites me most about this line up is that the UK dates that blink will play suggest they'll probably be supported by Weezer - this makes me very happy as it's 5 years since I've been able to see blink (obviously) and I've never had the chance to see Weezer! :D

DOWNLOAD for me 5th year running :)

Good call mate,that's where I'll be at this year. Bought my missus tickets for her birthday as she missed AC/DC last year and I got to see them.

'DC headlining at Donington on it's 30th anniversary!!?!?!?! That is not to be missed. Also Aerosmith and Rage can't be too bad either. Also Five Finger Death Punch, Motorhead, Megadeth, Airbourne etc. All top bands so makes for a great line up.

Also will be attending Sonisphere as last years was superb and Iron Maiden and Rammstein headlining will be awesom. Will be the 5th time I've seen Maiden.

I seen blink on there last UK tour many years back :) was awesome, think they where supported by sugarcult and someone else haha :D.... weezer are unreal too...

I saw them on the same tour, they supported by Sugarcult and The Kinison, who have since split up but what they did record is wicked. I still love blink and Sugarcult (whom I didn't know of before this tour)

Weezer should be ace, I'd love to see them! I saw Motion City Soundtrack last weekend and they rocked it at Manchester Academy - seeeriously good. B)

Leeds festival for me, last year was amazing this year will be even better :)... people on facebook are abusing the lineup i personally think its sweet :)... shall be taking the lupo this year too if anyone fancies a meet haha :) yellow bubble FTW!!