New to Club Lupo.....

Whitedog

Hi all,

I've been having a mooch around here for a little while now so i thought i would finally get around to saying hello.

The names Stu, and I'm from Lichfield, West Mids.

Been into Vdubs for quite a few years now and had all sorts from mk2 8v/16v's, mk3 vr's, audi s2, and a few corrado's.

I currently own a mk3 golf gti 8v (daily) and a corrado vr6 (currently in bits from an auto to manual swap and full engine rebuild) which is my toy.

I have always loved lupo's but never thought of owning one, but in the next couple of months once the mk3 has been t+t'ed its up for sale for something a bit smaller and more economical....enter lupo/arosa.

So thats me, i'm sure i'll be staying for sometime once the little one arrives as i'm gonna need all the info on these ace little cars.

Cheers

Stu.

you wait! most people are but there are some snakes

ah, i'm alright with snakes, just about to feed mine two mice, he's looking rather impatient.

Cheers for the welcomes.

:o:sick: eeeeeek

Ha ha, he's ace, and believe it or not but its actually really interesting to watch.....

.....i'll get my coat :lol:

Ha ha, he's ace, and believe it or not but its actually really interesting to watch.....

.....i'll get my coat :lol:

:lol: scary mary!

'll see if i can remember how to upload them. Do they have to be on photobucket or can you upload them direct from your pc?

Absolutely mint rado vr with only 74k on the clocks, should never of sold it :(

DSCF0148.jpg

Mk3 VR, another minter, another i shouldn't of got rid of :(

DSCF0003.jpg

My S2, not the best photo but this thing was imense, 270 bhp, 4wd fun. Took it to the ring...awesome car. Had to get rid of it, it was rather thirsty.. :o

audis2rain.jpg

So theres a few for ya.

Welcome! Hhmmm Rado :wub:

Yeah, I've got a bit of a thing for rado's and she was an absolute beaut, oh well we live and learn :(

Welcome to snakesville! :lol:

Cheers, really looking forward to reading about your eaton charged lupo, but the 55 pages seems a little intimidating every time i try to start..... :lol: I'll have to sit myself down when i've got a spare 4 hours.

The caliber of everyones cars on here is really high, either that or lupo's/arosa's just look ace with a drop and some rims...