supercharger on my lupo

lupo-gto

have a search on here theres many threads about whats need to do it...but primarily a good wad of cash is the main need

i dont have a budget the only thing is that i have to be able to fit it my self. iv done everything else on it myself and i not compramising lol

So you're willing to spend £10,000 - £20,000 to super charge your car which is probably worth less than £3,000 ?

like i said money is not a problem. im pretty sure i wont have to spend that much but if i did then i would. to every body else my car may be only worth 3000 but its not for sale now and it wont ever be for sale. i have 4 cars and each is amasing in its own right. so far iv spent 9ooo on my lupo and im only a quarter way through.

like i said money is not a problem. im pretty sure i wont have to spend that much but if i did then i would. to every body else my car may be only worth 3000 but its not for sale now and it wont ever be for sale. i have 4 cars and each is amasing in its own right. so far iv spent 9ooo on my lupo and im only a quarter way through.

Can we see pics of this 9k car and the break down of the costs , considering youve done the work all yourself there shouldnt be any labour costs so that must make it pretty special.

Im actually hoping this has some subtle touches and money well spent on quality items.

Or is this pub/max power craic and made up numbers????

9k is alot to spend and if your only a quarter of the way through it

For 36k i reckon i could have put a jet engine on the roof!

9k and a quarter of the way through? man your crazy!

Would be good to see what comes of it, if your serious then drop me a pm, always about to answer questions

Why are you lot such back biting b*tches?!

He asked a question, wanted an answer, end of.

There was a post about all this sh*t going on a while ago putting people off, no wonder this place gets more and more quiet, helpful bunch eh :rolleyes: Out of all those posts, AndyP, jamiea7x & Nock are the only one given constructive info.

If money "wasnt an issue" why are you driving a 1.4 lupo?

Personally, if I had a 1.4 and could afford to supercharge it, would make an awesome sleeper. Better than a standard GTI. Before you all pounce on that comment - thats MY opinion, not picking an arguement.

Edited by elliecjno1

good on you ellie :thumbsup: thats why im opting to do an ITB conversion on my sport as i like the power and insurance will be cheaper than a GTI or a car of similar power at my age (18, probably 19) anywho, back OT, best to have a look at Caspers thread on his GTI, and have a look at the tuning forums and projects, they will turn up a fairly big chunk of info.

good on you ellie :thumbsup: thats why im opting to do an ITB conversion on my sport as i like the power and insurance will be cheaper than a GTI or a car of similar power at my age (18, probably 19)

I very much doubt the insurance will be any cheaper

for all of you out there who has had a crack at tryin to be nice and help thanks a bunch.

ohhhhh and to the rest of you i really couldnt care less what you all think i wont loose no sleep just because you dont believe me.

and like i said no pics.

when its done you can see the whole project from start to finish. take it or leave it I DONT CARE.

good on you ellie :thumbsup: thats why im opting to do an ITB conversion on my sport as i like the power and insurance will be cheaper than a GTI or a car of similar power at my age (18, probably 19) anywho, back OT, best to have a look at Caspers thread on his GTI, and have a look at the tuning forums and projects, they will turn up a fairly big chunk of info.

look at lincolnshire lupogti's thread as that was running tb's

Let's all calm down and get back on to topic.

Supercharger - great sound and good power increase with using the mini charger. Lots of work involved though as with any build.

Like I've said, if you want any info then drop me a pm, I don't mind asking questions.

John