Pro3mark

robgti

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This stuff annoys me. I managed to break a full car and send the majority of the parts by post within 24 hours of receiving the cash for the parts.

Al, you know him well, get onto him and get him to sort it out instead of posting **** like the above :)

Just because he's a respected member of the community doesn't mean he can get away with messing people about.

This stuff annoys me. I managed to break a full car and send the majority of the parts by post within 24 hours of receiving the cash for the parts.

Al, you know him well, get onto him and get him to sort it out instead of posting **** like the above :)

Just because he's a respected member of the community doesn't mean he can get away with messing people about.

I've tried Liam, God help me I've tried (god = fictional character). Text him the other day, got no answer, tried ringing, no answer...

I e-mail someone who I know is a friend of his and got the reply of: 'Not spoke to him in a while, but spoke to him today, so I can confirm he's not dead and hasn't been kidnapped... I don't know why he hasn't been on club lupo for a while...'

That's pretty much all that I've been able to get out of them...

Fair play. It just seemed like those who know him weren't making much effort to help out the guys affected :)

When people act like he has done it makes them look real guilty!

TBF, If I lived in London or wherever Mark lives, I'd do a bit more to find out what the **** is going on. Personally I'm worried incase he's had some kind of nervous brakedown or something?

Some good posts here, thanks for the understanding/back up from some of you guys. Good/bad news is i'm alive, anyone who's involved (not Liam the policeman :)) has been messaged, or noted for me to message them tonight, i've also changed my number, so for anyone who i know, PM and i'll send it over.

Thanks

x

Hi Ryan, selling the seats yet? wub.gif

Not yet Mark, will let you know first though biggrin.gif

:blink:

Building a coach now? :lol:

Been quiet without ya Mark!

More cars i have = More seats i need :)

Plus i like choices :)

I'm getting rid of the GF's Mini so i can palm off one of the Lupos on to her to clear some space, haha.

I've missd you too James :)

:o very controversial argument there Al.

I can't believe you're shocked by me posting something controversial ?

How long have you been here?

I have a "University of Life" degree in Controversity, Sarcasm and Accuracy!