Tom's Bagged Yellow & Purple Lupo

Tomjw

Well it didnt.... LOL :P And yeah ive started to park facing towards the house now so the back end is towards the road, might take the temptation away!!

Picture from my dub group "All Dubs" at the mini meet after a good gloss wax :)

DSC_0176-2.jpg

Looking smart! Glad you brushed off the annoyance of the damage and got her looking so nice again so quickly. I can't understand scum who break other people's pride and joy for 'fun'!

That looks spot on, is the bonnet damage noticable after the little F***s stood on it?

Thanks :) You cant notice it unless you stroke the bonnet or look at it a certain angle but apart from that it popped out pretty well :) I polished it to hell after it happened to you can't even tell with the reflections and it being so bright :)

Looking smart! Glad you brushed off the annoyance of the damage and got her looking so nice again so quickly. I can't understand scum who break other people's pride and joy for 'fun'!

Thanksss :D I know I was so annoyed and gutted! Its just jealousy as they obviously didnt want anything from inside because there isnt anything LOL! Theyre just "Simple" people who get a laugh from small things

love the colours!

Cheers :) Still got some work to do on it but I'm happy with it for now :)

Hi all! Will be starting work on the Loop next week getting it ready for E38 :)

I will be sorting some of the noticeable things out such as straighten the lower sills, touch up all scratches and marks, cover the front indicators with a subtle tint film from Lamin-X to match the headlamps, Get new pressed plates from E38! Will try and sand most of the kurbing on the wheels and will also remove and clean my rear arch liners :) The bumper still needs sorting but I dont think I will have the funds to do it before the show :( Will post pictures up of progress :)

looking great tom, colour looks lovely in your sig picture :) sucks about the vandals.. dont let it get you down buddy. see you at ed38 :D

Alex

Cheers! :) I know I was annoyed and down at first but Im over it now! Back on track to getting it to how I want it :D Yup see you there dude! :)

Is this up for sale on PistonHeads ???

It is on PH but I'm just gathering interest until I get the offer I'm happy as I want to start fresh with something low mileage and unmollestered :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! :)

Nothing much happening at the moment to the Lupo but I am planning for the winter for some big changes!

Basicly I want to change the look of it so I will be replacing the bumpers and wheels if I can find what I want!

:)

just read the topic, nice looking lupo, PM me if/when you want to sell you front bumper mate

Hi mate, Im currently lookin for a new bumper so you will be the first person I contact before posting an ad :) Lookin to get a new one end of december when the snows gone (If there will be any :P )

*Update*

My mate has recently sold his Lupo sport leaving him with his audio which the new owner didnt want, so he has gave it to me for a very good price :)

The setup includes a sealed floor box, 12" Pioneer champion series TS-W308D2 1400w and Toxic TX-1500 2 channel 1500w amp. He also has a power cap for me which I will be picking up at the end of the month. All thats left is to carpet the box which has been ordered and order a 4awg wiring kit.

How I got it

14092011019.jpg

Sub removed

14092011022.jpg

Sub (Practically new condition!)

14092011021.jpg

14092011020.jpg

Amp

14092011018.jpg

Box stripped, screws tightened and edges re-sealed ready to be carpeted

14092011023.jpg

Will get more pictures once the carpet is on and the sub re-fitted :)

My 21st birthday cake that my amazing girlfriend made me! :D This was in July but only just got pictures off my phone :P

30072011203.jpg

30072011202.jpg

30072011201.jpg