What colour is this bumper ?

Majeed

COLOUR ?   

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol ;) well i didnt know they did a soft blue lupo? Anyway it looks a tad too dark to be jazz but it could just be the lighting and photo. it kinda looks metallic too, is it? if it is then its raven blue metallic.

i did think that but am sure ive seen a late 1.4 in raven blue just before they stopped making the lupo in 05.

Edited by hunid-brake

Soft blue is pearlescent paint where as jazz blue is just solid, if it has a weird effect to it it's soft blue but photo isn't the best so it's hard to tell!

Its the other way around, jazz blue is pearlescent and soft blue is a solid colour, the bumper in the pic i am 98% sure its jazz blue as i have now owned 2 cars in that colour and you get used to spotting it!!!

By the way, me and a few others have noticed that in photos, jazz blue doesn't look anything like it does in real life.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, James.

looks like soft blue too me... would be easier to see with better lighting and if it was clean lol... my car is soft blue looks like a light blue in the sun and a light purple/pink on the nighttime its very weird lol...

• 3 weeks later...

95% sure thats a jazz blue same colour I have as my rear bumper against laser blue pearl (metallic), but isn't there a solid and metallic shade of jazz blue:S?