Best Fox

MattyB

Fox's ONLY

Nominations to be made here. You cannot nominate yourself. Any nominated cars will make it to a vote.

No pictures please, and discussions kept to a minimum. Ideally your post should only contain the name of your nomination and, if you wish, a short message to say why.

I think there are only two about really? The black one on blue banded stealies, and the red smooth one on merc trims. Dont think either of them are on here though?

Edit: I nominate - lukeslupo

Edited by marcusgrant

The guy with the black one on banded steels was always 'OliFox' on DubClique. Don't think he's on there any longer but if he's a user on here my vote would definitely be for his car! :wub:

The guy with the black one on banded steels was always 'OliFox' on DubClique. Don't think he's on there any longer but if he's a user on here my vote would definitely be for his car! :wub:

couldnt agree with you more amber, im not usually a fan of the fox and he did some top work on that!

olifox on dubclique but no longer posts for one reason or another, now only on edition as far as i know, "olimvw"??

couldnt agree with you more amber, im not usually a fan of the fox and he did some top work on that!

olifox on dubclique but no longer posts for one reason or another, now only on edition as far as i know, "olimvw"??

Not sure i'd heard he'd stopped posting due to some hassle over a magazine feature or something? Haven't seen him on edition I don't think but I'm not on there much anyway. Shame :( nice guy too.

• 2 weeks later...

Being as it's the only modded fox i've seen in the metal, LukesLupo's one gets a vote from me too.