Claireys Lupo GTI :)

Clairey

It may just be the lighting, but the tailgate looks a different shade to the rest.

see what you mean! that would just be the pearl though in the paint! its a really funny colour in different lights! in this pic for an instance the area on the boot circled was sprayed at the same time as the rest of the car so is 100% the same colour and it is blended further down the boot :)

DSC04851800x600-1.jpg

pic of masking

DSC04812800x600.jpg

B) thankyou for the comments and i will be carfull in the snow! going to be driving like a angel as it needs the cam belt changing and dont want to tempt fate :ouch:

just seen this pic of sam's loop which shows the same effect because of the pearl at different angles and light look at the boot and bumper colour difference to the car.....its a strange but lush colour

lupo3.jpg

few more pics of the car! boyfreind de greased the engine bay today and gave it a good clean! its come up like new :D and took some pics of the car! was going to give it a clean but it started raining :( so still dirty but she dont look to bad apart from the wheels :wub:

DSC04860800x600.jpg

DSC04862800x600.jpg

DSC04863800x600.jpg

DSC04864800x600.jpg

DSC04865800x600.jpg

DSC04866800x600.jpg

DSC04867800x600.jpg

DSC04868800x600.jpg

DSC04869800x600.jpg

DSC04870800x600.jpg

DSC04871800x600.jpg

Edited by Clairey

hey ya hun... been lookin frew its amazing your mate did a very good job... your car looks so good now..... tell you what our colour of our cars would look so good together if tou go to any shows we will so have to take some pics... my names carly btw and unlike you i got my car already done i fell in love with it and just had to by it. kinda wish i got a standerd 1 and did it up myself by i do love my car and some 1 had to by it :D im a cheater hehe... hope 2 speak 2 you soon good luck with you new baby :D xx

Looks really nice and clean now claire. Will pop round after christmas for a propper look.

thanx :D she even cleaner now lol ben just washed her for me! bit dark but got some pics :wub:

DSC04874800x600.jpg

DSC04875800x600.jpg

DSC04876800x600.jpg

DSC04877800x600.jpg

DSC04878800x600.jpg

got a noisy idle pulley so bens going to do a cambelt change for me next! the power stearing is a little stiff at low revs also but read on here its related to the cambelt so hopefully 2 birds with 1 stone :D

bens got some LED side light bulbs hes going to put in as 1 of them have blown so took the other out for the time being and need to put my washer jets and head light washer jets back in and get an MOT when bens cus re opens his place after crimbo but shes coming along nicely :wub:

edit to say i also have a GTI badge to go in the front grill also but saving it as its going to be the finnishing touch lol

Edited by Clairey