13th Feb 2005 Rolling Road day for ClubLupo

Fyggy

count me in plse

john

johnyardley@bigfoot.com

Yup already down.. please keep an eye on the first page with the list' date=' but here it is again:

Is my name deff on the rr day list?

cheers

johnyardley@bigfoot.com

Déja vu ...? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Yes it is.. please see first page mate for list smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Look forward to seeing your Skoda on the rollers biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

# Cars needed: 20 (`25-30max` I think)

We get: 2 runs and a printout of all the bhp/torque etc stuff

Other info: Start time would be 9am and finishing around `1-3pm` (dependent on no of cars)

Please see above which is posted on the first page John Y.

As it says we need at least 20 cars with `25-30` being max and it also says we'll finish around `1-3pm` depending on the number of cars.

The co in question are professionals and do know what they're doing, so I don't think they'd say they want x number of cars knowing they won't be able to do x number within the space of a day......... 8) It's all good John

And as for first come first rolled... I don't really think it matters too much, unless there are people whom are not planning on staying to watch everyone be rolled smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> But we'll see on the day, if anyone has a burning desire to go on first/first couple then that's fine... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> The plan was for everyone to turn up at 9am really 8)

Any other questions, please check the first post beforehand, as it's pretty informative for FAQ's plus has the list of names on.. cheers smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll be posting up a final one with directions and the likes in the new year, so watch this space girls and guys wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

C001 !

Do we have an official conformation of the date?

Can I bring a friend of mine in Golf MKIII GTi (I think it is MKIII :oops: ).

I haven't asked him yet but would like to know if there is a point in asking him at all smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />.

What about paintballing, is it still next day?

• 4 weeks later...

sure there will be room Mark, gonna have to wait for admin (there r a little slow round here tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />)

QUOTE(Red Lup Gti)
(there r a little slow round here tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />)

Yes 'they' are wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> perhaps 'they' should have checked the other thread a few days ago for the list to see Mark was on there tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> hehe. I PM'd him about it Rossco 8)