Lupo sport new wheels red lenso's

sinki106

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed a difference but i had the whole front end done in one go from fk coilovers, rear arb plus replacing 10 + year old bits of rubber

so i cant really give you defenite answer on that sorry bud

but the whiteline rear arb is awesome what a difference that makes still trying to find what its limit is haha

but the whiteline rear arb is awesome what a difference that makes still trying to find what its limit is haha

wait for a wet day and try take tight corners quick (small roundabouts and the like, and providing your on medium or hard setting, u will slide. build it up so u get used to it a bit tho!

Due to this my rear tyres are nearly out, so it slid when i was driving with my dad in taunton the other day, not driving particuarly quickly with a parent on board, slid about a foot or 2 at the back and i had to opposite lock a bit on a small roundabout, but i may just move the bar to soft till i get new rear tyres as it slid a little too easily for my liking.

Be careful with it, its all to easy to get enthusiastic and end up facing the other way!

wait for a wet day and try take tight corners quick (small roundabouts and the like, and providing your on medium or hard setting, u will slide. build it up so u get used to it a bit tho!

Due to this my rear tyres are nearly out, so it slid when i was driving with my dad in taunton the other day, not driving particuarly quickly with a parent on board, slid about a foot or 2 at the back and i had to opposite lock a bit on a small roundabout, but i may just move the bar to soft till i get new rear tyres as it slid a little too easily for my liking.

Be careful with it, its all to easy to get enthusiastic and end up facing the other way!

thanks for that bud

i know what you mean i've felt the rear end skip in the dry and i have noticed that on damp roads that the rear end tends to slide out that bit

also thanks for the heads up on the rear tires didnt even think about the effects that the arb would do to them

thanks again

For me it's not a case of balls, just comfort, right now it'll slide controllably and

It hasn't slid out once (I've tried), if it started spinning out or tank slapping, I wouldn't enjoy it as much