Lupo sport new wheels red lenso's

sinki106

Hi all, thought i would start one of these never done one before,

the car is a 1.4 sport, 51 plate has 68k on the clock runs great, but i did have to get the rocker cover sealed as oil was getting into the spark plug wells apart from that its sound.

Right i bought the car 4 months ago and hardly used it lol think i've done 600 miles or something not alot anyway, i bought it from a boy who was on here who had already modified it, now am looking to change the car a bit, and am not too sure what am goin to do yet lol i have a few ideas, anywhere here is some pictures of what i bought it like...........

896081490a11876504147l.jpg896081490a11876504153l.jpg

896081490a11876504157l.jpg

Thats what it looked lyk when i bought, since having it i have taken the massive sunstrip off (i didnt like it) put a set of winter wheels on it which am looking to change colour just for something to do haha, also i have removed the red door cards and rre trimmed them, and i have aslo sripped the paint off the rear lights and there now red again, heres a few pictures

Thats the winter wheels

896081490a11876515389l.jpg

one off the lights black and one red

896081490a11876515399l.jpg

Leather door cards nightmare to do

896081490a11876515446l.jpg

just another picture i have

896081490a11876515430l.jpg

The car needs a good wash but it never seems to stop raining here up in the hills grrr, i think next on the list will be the seats i dont like them, also the roof black, i have also done the rear cards in black leather and the L shaped bits that goes up to the roof if you no i what i mean.

Am not too sure what else i can do at the momment think i would of been better buying a standard lupo and starting ffrom scratch lol but hey i have it now

peoples suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanks David

I will try and get more pictures

Edited by sinki106

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has it been fully resprayed before?

JW why it has a green rear tow hook !

some good ideas for the car!

No the previous owner has painted it green, think because it has green stickers on the side windows he decided to piant the tow hook lol

yh just lost i think dont have a clue what to do am thinking new wheels for next year but dont no what kind

Looks like you're smartening it up nicely :) All red rears are a lot nicer than those so good choice to strip them in my opinion. Door cards look lush too! :wub:

yh i like lights alot better i think

wheels have made the car alot lower

its been raining alot up here and the rain has washed all thess stones onto the road i didnt see them hit them at 50mph, yh loud bang, should i be worried by this what sort of damage can it do,

tomoro i'll have to check brake fluid and oil cant be to safe can we, or am i just worrying to much??

Thanks for the comments all

sun was out this morning so i thought i would give the car a quick wash.......

896081490a11880194900l.jpg 896081490a11880194920l.jpg

896081490a11880194937l.jpg 896081490a11880194967l.jpg 896081490a11880194949l.jpg

it will not stay clean long lol need a cover for it my car is parked next to trees at night and this time of year all the little needles fall off them and oooh they end up on my car and inside it grr lol

If you dont mind me asking where the hell edzell woods is? hah.

Also not sure on the wind deflectors, but does clean up well mate biggrin.gif

yh am in two minds with the wind deflectors.

haha i thought someone might ask, in scotland for a start and its in the middle of dundee and aberdeen

Edited by sinki106

896081490a11888723531l.jpg

Ok so today i re-trimmed the so called parcel self lol looks good i think.

896081490a11888723572l.jpg

Also took the roof lining off was just goin to cover it in the leather but then decided to cut it in to squares then sew them all together then stick that to the roof just to do something different so you will see the seems and i'll have a chequered roof but all in the same colour lol just hope its noto heavy

Edited by sinki106

car is looking much nicer than when you bought it smile.gif

Thanks mate, em you dont no where i could get the bottom part of the rear bumper as my one has been cut so the exhaust fits, going for a smaller exhaust or putting it back to standard?? not sure yet

896081490a11876515430l.jpg

I think someone was asking about replacing the botton bit of the bumper the other day... apparently its part of the bumper, so the whole back bumper will need replacing. Bit annoying really!

thats a bit sh*t i'll go round my local scrap yard and see how much i'll be to get a bumper, i seen a lupo in there the other day. The chances of it being a sport is probably slim haha