Weitec Hicon GT Coilovers

hi all am looking at buying a new set of coilovers as my old ones are f**ked (long story) are these coilovers good for money or should i be spending my money

on something else??

These Weitec Hicon GT coilovers (13280025) fit all Volkswagen Lupo 6X / 6ES models. These Hicon GT coilovers are height adjustable at the front (30-60mm) and rear axles (30-60mm). The front axle is adjusted via threaded strut housings, and the rear axle through adjustable springs + dampers.

they will be costing me £398 thats delivered to my door???

Also has any1 fitted power flex bushes to there car? if so how hard / easy was it?? and do you need to buy new suspension commponets cause i no on the peugeot 106

tht you do.

any advice and feedback would be much appreciated

Thanks David

hi all am looking at buying a new set of coilovers as my old ones are f**ked (long story) are these coilovers good for money or should i be spending my money

on something else??

These Weitec Hicon GT coilovers (13280025) fit all Volkswagen Lupo 6X / 6ES models. These Hicon GT coilovers are height adjustable at the front (30-60mm) and rear axles (30-60mm). The front axle is adjusted via threaded strut housings, and the rear axle through adjustable springs + dampers.

they will be costing me £398 thats delivered to my door???

Also has any1 fitted power flex bushes to there car? if so how hard / easy was it?? and do you need to buy new suspension commponets cause i no on the peugeot 106

tht you do.

any advice and feedback would be much appreciated

Thanks David

The Hicon GT is a decent bit of kit. you won't be disappointed with it.

kool mate it was kam-racing where i seen them, em do have power flex bushes on your car? if so are they easy to fit and do i need new suspension parts?

Not got the Powerflex bushes on my car yet. Seems everytime I've managed to make time to fit them we've had a flood of sales and had to sell the set I'd put aside :(

they look pretty simple to fit. I'm sure someone on here will be able to say exactly how long it took them..

• 2 months later...

are there anything on the rear of these that can be removed like adjusters to make them lower?

yes, they use the same basic design of adjustable lower spring platform as all the other coilovers with adjustable rear ride height.

Other than coils on your springs no. All i will say is that like nfbr said, you dont want the back lower than the front, get the back low enough and the front will have to be lower then you'll be constantly scraping wishbones. Its a fine balance