Piers' Gti... SOLD!

Piers

The GTI has a shallow wheel well as standard because of the centre exhaust and then the battery takes up about half of the remaining space.

There's just enough room for a can of tyre weld an a tyre inflater and that's about it.

Not touched the car for over a week... literally! Been on holiday and came back to a dirty car due to the rain etc...

It looks a right state at the moment so im going to give it a quick clean over tonight and hoover it out. Will spend a bit more time on it on saturday ready for Lincs Evo show on sunday...

still got a few bits on the "to do" list including notch, arches, spacers, rear mounts, de-tango rear lights and paint a few more bits blue.

Might have an interior lined up for it too but will keep you posted on that.

Small update... nothing big.

Taken the "lupo" and "Gti" off the rear and it looks much cleaner. will pop a pic up at some point. if anyone wants the letters let me know.

im sure we will bump into eachother somewhere Alex. Im going to lincs evo this weekend, Detailed summer bash on the 29th and im going to try and make Edition. My car has a lot of little bits that need sorting before i want to go crazy with Show and Shine etc. dont want to get hammered for having little marks on it... i know what it can be like.

When you hoping to have yours out and about?

OK, last night i confirmed the interior. it's currently at the trimmers having a few changes so it will fit in the Lupo as it was previously in a Mk4 golf. The material is being used to fit the rear bench and the front's are being put onto 3door seats as the golf was 5 door. i will go over to my mates (who im having it off) and do the swap once he has got it back. Iv gone for something fairly safe that doesnt restrict me too much but at the same time it should work really well with the colours i have on the car already :)

im sure we will bump into eachother somewhere Alex. Im going to lincs evo this weekend, Detailed summer bash on the 29th and im going to try and make Edition. My car has a lot of little bits that need sorting before i want to go crazy with Show and Shine etc. dont want to get hammered for having little marks on it... i know what it can be like.

When you hoping to have yours out and about?

Its coming back out for edition but as youve seen its not in a great state

yeah im really gutted for you Alex...!

Lermy i think i will enter a few :) people dont always apprechiate a car thats driven everyday :) Once the seats are in it should look a bit smarter again :)

on phone so cant figure out how to quote :') ... but im excited for the seats Piers :P and go for it!! the car should get a decent score at show and shine its not like its a bag of nails :)

and alex shame about all the tints :( its ruined a good car

cheers mate. :) interior should be in within the next month or so i think. its still at the trimmers being done then just need to organise the swap over date with my mate

Morning All.... Thought i would share a picture with you as i know you dont like surprises ;)

This is basically the interior thats going in. Its out of a 5 door mk4, all custom work from MJ interior's, its currently at MJ's having the rears put onto a lupo rear bench and the front frames changed to 3 door seats.

Having them off a good mate of mine so just waiting for the call to say they are back then i will pop over to do the swap.

I did consider having my seats retrimmed in bright blue to match the wheels but then im stuck with blue and if i ever consider a colour change its big work. The centres are silver too btw so they should suit the car nicely. Iv also got some lupo leather doorcards to match.

254356_10150197496048002_3091083_n.jpg

i love it but do you read my mind on **** like this :P i thought i liked blue centers next thing you text me saying youre getting blue centers :P i decided in my head a month back i like the white vrs seats you get them :P i now need a new idea :shifty::evil::angry2:

BUT THEY LOOK ****ING GORGEOUS and i see you finally show your face to the public ;)