Sam's Lupo

HAIRBear

• 2 weeks later...

bumper courtesy of the green giant will be finished in the body shop soon, back to how mine was, colour coded and smothed.

Front bumpers also getting looked at again as its not quite lined up right, dont think the tyres in the arch is helping much but hey ho.

and as im sure a few of you have gathered the porsche seats are for sale huh.gif

does anyone know of a good vwparts shop on ebay? lookign for new arch liners on the cheap..

yeah deffo have a look! ... there not coming from VW...over £100 for all 4! :o :o

I know mate !

I was shocked too.

Still need some for the Arosa

hope this is fixed and wearing a new interior in time for UD

not that I'll be there but the car looks an awesome standard and should be there

hope this is fixed and wearing a new interior in time for UD

not that I'll be there but the car looks an awesome standard and should be there

Thanks jowey, appreciate it! :)

Im getting mixed opinions about getting rid of the porkas for the brown. hope im doing the right thing!

I should probably clean my car. Its been a good.... 3months now.

Ben, i'm in the same position about UD. Don't know if i want to leave it in the carpark. However, if i feel a roadtrip is going on from LDN passed me then i'll join.