Sam's Lupo

HAIRBear

haha yeah thats how mine got so messed up! There were some road works going on outside my house relaying the path and drop curb and the guy was talking to me about the loop then said to everyone .... "right, we have to get that....in there" haha and made the drop curb lower.

Made my day laugh.gif

haha yeah thats how mine got so messed up! There were some road works going on outside my house relaying the path and drop curb and the guy was talking to me about the loop then said to everyone .... "right, we have to get that....in there" haha and made the drop curb lower.

Made my day laugh.gif

Thats awsome!

Rich doesnt just drive like a gay.... ;):lol:

yupp! :P

I get my tax rebate through next week so my UD funds is getting topped up! there is a god!!

I'm trying to decide what to do with the rear. Decided on 3 options and now have to choose one:

1. trim the door cards in black leather to match the seats then get a boot build in the rear instead of rear seats and trimmed in black leather.

2. option 1 without the 'ice' . just a quilted black leather false floor with nice shiney arb? just to save a bit of money!

3. Retrim the front in cream leather, then quilted cream leather false floor with arb.

hmm. hmm. hmm.

but money is tight and time is short!

I will probably just get the false floor for now then over time can add to it.

hopefully will go for the cream though! depending on the reply i get from the re-trimmers I've emailed :D

yeah thats what ive been thinking! well it will be going to the little bro in may for his first car..the lucky ****, so it will give him something to build on!

I'm hoping the leather will be about the same as the audio would be

Im going away on a course for 3 years in may! :( im hoping he will still have it when i get back :)

front seats alone £700 retrim! then £80 a door.

another quote - £695 for front seats and door cards.

ill keep searching¬ :)

Good shout! ill ask about that! I did email after the quote about trying to get it cheaper as part of an advertising deal at UD ...no reply laugh.gif worth a shot though.

I think it will be staying black for the mean time tbh!

And cheers! ill like to think im a tastefull modifier! laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

bad news :(

the last update was about the front and back bumper fresh out the body shop. . . this one is that its going straight back in :(

i had half hour between finishing one job and starting the next, so was in a massive rush, didnt look around properly as i was revering out of the parking space at work and bang. Couldnt believe it. no damage to the other car luckily but my bumper got hit right on the corner so really killed it.

trying to get the pic off my phone now, dont think its repairable

:(:( bye bye cream leather

yupp! :P

there is a god!!

Bad news,

There's not.

:( sad to hear it though mate,

Hionesight will mock you on that one for some time.

lol beat me to it!

Sucks to hear that man. Hopefully the bill isn't too much!

Instead of ruining your lovely seats, fancy doing a swap for mine plus cash, as i'm sticking with black. Mine are ollllld retro 928 seats though, only difference.