Other Lupos Part 2 56k beware

Tigz™

Just been looking through Vortex and come acrross these pics, I know I have posted them 12 months back, but I cant even find the thread, so thought Id post them again for the newer members.

Enjoy.

This is when I desided to stop adding ***** and start losing bits!

52_01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

52_04.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

52_06.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

52_05.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

52_03.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Fookin horrid colour but **** me the car looks out of this world!

DSC01446.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

engine_071.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by Tigz

that black one at the top is exactly how i wanted mine... its also the reason why i sold the wheels.. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> too many black loops on th's.

don't like the bumper on the green one but im in love with the roof racks!!!! :shock: 8) :?

i want i want i want

that black one at the top is exactly how i wanted mine... its also the reason why i sold the wheels.. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> too many black loops on th's.

don't like the bumper on the green one but im in love with the roof racks!!!! :shock: 8) :?

i want i want i want

Black one looks nice and simple, like it. But what the **** is it with roof racks, roof racks to me say increased drag and the sort of thing you take on a caravan holiday on top of your volvo.

ps, can we shut one of these threads down, theres two and its already getting confusing biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah they are 14's tigz.. when you gonna get some then??? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the green one is in next months PVW weariin porsche tele dials. 8)

i keep see in mk2 polo square back in town with the exact same roof racks.. i even left a note on his window askin if he wanted to sell them. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

they never got back to me tho sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

There BBS RA 443 (6½ x 14)

Fitted to the Jetta

Same as the mk3 V6 but an inch smaller

Gonna strip them down and polish them up, I think they'll look fantastic with the car decked

MVC00436.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

just noticed this thread , right the black one looks tip top , the green one i think somebody should tell the owner somebody stole the wing mirrors and the others look goodas well but liking the one with the roof rack

when u have a car and u mod it and take the mirrors off it make the person lookin at it think right theres summit missing here and tey think more bout that than that car as a whole

• 1 year later...

00505.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

16v-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

16v3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

boerde_088.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

castrop2001_060.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DRAUSS1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

forum01-13.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

luckau01_054.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

lupo_05.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

lupoalex10.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

lupoalex2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

page16546.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

page1876.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

page265.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

page30.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

page31.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

page57.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

page754.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

lupo_neu.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

vn_00181_DSCF0052.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by Tigz

lupo is the former cupauto!! it drove in the season 98 in the General German Automobile Association lupo cup!! ons daring passport is present!! 2004 it became certified for the road!! 1,4l 16v from polo!! sharp schrick cams!! large valves!! close differenzial!! briefly translated transmission!! rennkat!! remus engine haven esd!! KW of threads!! 7x15 oz superturismo!! corrado g60 brake assembly in front!! punched/slit disks!! ferodo run-occupy!! ate run abs!! recaro full-flat!! wiechers safety cell!! sabelt 6 point belt!! omp sport steering wheel!!

vote_520_vw_lupo_cupcar.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />