Ultimate Dubs 2010

melonman

Pressed plates, yeah Dubmeister/TSR make them! I'm meant to be going down there soon to get a quote on my exhaust and get a rear legal pressed plate up seeing as mine was demolished! I was going to get show plates made up ready for UD also as won't be needing my red and black ones anymore ;)

I'll contact them and see what they say and about prices etc, they might do some sort of deal!

cool john, dig out the vector logo if you can.

im sure anything can be printed in full colour as long as the artwork is 300dpi.

I do graphic design so if you want me to have a play at a new banner with everyones cars on it thats no problem, would just need some high res photos of the cars.

well i guess everyone would like theres on it!

Im sure one of the PS geniuses on here could make something cool out of a pic of each car on the stand?

cool john, dig out the vector logo if you can.

im sure anything can be printed in full colour as long as the artwork is 300dpi.

I do graphic design so if you want me to have a play at a new banner with everyones cars on it thats no problem, would just need some high res photos of the cars.

i was refering to these in the above comment!

theres no point in doing the cars on the stand, because the likely hood of all those cars being on a stand together again is very slim!! as i have said above, just have a GTI (could be the one in the pic already as it doesnt look specific) and a non GTi, no specific mods, that seems more logical. like i said above, that way it can be used over and over again!

Edited by Little Green Giant

fair comment.

most probably going to be the people on the stand paying for it though coffee.gif

How do you mean no specific mods? standard? if not then its going to be someones car really so might aswell be those on the stand.

Say this was done last year with the cars on the stand then i wouldnt see a problem using it again this year with new cars.

fair comment.

How do you mean no specific mods? standard? if not then its going to be someones car really so might aswell be those on the stand.

non specific as in, like the gti thats going to be used! you can easily do it non specific!!! mono wheels wouldn't even need to have a pattern!

not bad at all alex,

Man im dunk, typing is hard.

The black luipo looks too mcuh black, can ho not change it at all?

lol john you made four typos in two lines :P how drunk were you!?

you reckon the lupo would look better in a shade of grey? i'll have a play with some alternatives and put them up later