Boooooobs on the dash

HAIRBear

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with all the kids recently and the "i did it first" and the "muuuuuuuum, he copied me!" nonsence?!

:rolleyes:

I think its a wicked idea! If its been done before, then its just proof its cool and looks good enough for people to want to do the same. I was reading over Jamie's shoulder earlier and think ive read this already today: Imitation is the best form of flattery.

I actually thought this thread before opening was going to be about the clock covers that look like a set of tits

Me too, im hightly dissapointed

:o:( no way! my deepest apologies sir :lol: haha ...so have you actually got boobs on your dash or have you just got arty with it in some way? i cant say iive ever seen any photos!

I was joking :) I did Nuts/Zoo and Fast Car mags on the headliner, and then random boobs and car and The Hoff on the pillars.

Loving the dash though, was thinking of doing the same over the winter to match the headliner, but shall have to do something different now!