Porsche/Lambo chop

Euro-Style

Sorry, got to disagree with you there. The colour looks pretty good from where i'm sitting. To you it might not look anything special, but when you're taking so much of other cars, warping, distorting and colouring...it takes time.

By all means show us one of your chops which is special...

Thanks for the constructive criticism anyhow!

Conor

its over and under staurated and does not look real and is wrong for the enviroment its in, the reflections in the paint are now also orange,

oh and heres 1 of mine...

gticompfinishedvs1.jpg

yhyh nice GTI, obviously thats not perfect either though...

Worst mistake you can make is over-saturating the colour anyway and i didn't change the environment its in - it hasn't moved!

Jesus christ, you asked to know what people think, someone told you and you had a pap.

At the end of the day Jamie gave you his opinion and you went all defensive and asked to see one of his, why?

Its like someone watching football, watching England vs Italy or something, England getting sliced up and then people give their opinions, mainly fat blokes in the pub saying they played naff - but im pretty sure they couldnt do any better. Its fact.

looks good mate, although i would like the normal gt3 rs more as there gorgeous.

and i've read 3 topics today and in everyone someone has had a dig at some one else if you've had a bad day at work or the wife told you off its no one else's problem so answer the question given, give your opinion on it, then its done then. no need for agro on a forum which is here to help.

no doubt someone's going to have a dig at me but just annoying having to go through a thread with a fine tooth comb sieving through all the bull**** trying to find the answer or opinion of somebody on the question that was asked.

jack

Edited by lilredlupo

The pictures are too small, if your working on that size of image then your not going to get good results, or if you just posted image that size then you should upload a bigger one, its really hard for other people to see the detail when its so small.

The colour is just bad, it looks really flat and over and under saturated at the same time, it looks like its in the wrong enviroment as the colour of the reflections have changed.

The shut line round the boot (?engine in back its the boot on the front right?) is too thick and just looks like a black line.

The front is good angle and persepctive wise but its jaggy as hell where you've put it on.

yhyh nice GTI, obviously thats not perfect either though...

Worst mistake you can make is over-saturating the colour anyway and i didn't change the environment its in - it hasn't moved!

yes but you changed the colour which now doesnt suit its enviroment,

pick your dummy up and stop being so pathetic

Jamie, I'm sure you're a nice guy but your posts often come across as rude and unhelpful. I don't know if it's intentional but perhaps you should read what you've written before pressing the "Add Reply" button.

Back on topic - I think both look pretty good mate!

Yeah man kool pic the air vents look good. Never know if VW and porker do become one might see something like this...

Jamie, I'm sure you're a nice guy but your posts often come across as rude and unhelpful. I don't know if it's intentional but perhaps you should read what you've written before pressing the "Add Reply" button.

Back on topic - I think both look pretty good mate!

he asked what people thought and i explained, i said his pic was too small res to really tell anything

there was no need for him to be so defensive.. if he was to ask how to fix problems i wouldve helped no problem it was his choice to react in the way he did

im not going to go into this anymore the guys threads been ruined enough..