blueloop

hello all...

just thought id post a few pics of my car as its changed a bit lately,

before....

026.jpg

recent photoshoot...

5680_249121540083_611090083_8550390.jpg

5680_249168260083_611090083_8550874.jpg

These were taken on the iphone so quality is poor but it was a proffesional shoot so il get the pics up when they come back from the geeza...

comments welcome! :-)

I think it would look pretty cool if the mirrors and badges weren't orange. And i don't know, but every time i see those wheels, i think they've been photoshoped in. Nothing looks right about them!

I quite like it, agree with ben on the mirrors though, possibly look better either black or body coloured. So long as you like it though pal who cares

Edit: and just out of interest, how easy are the mirror covers to take off? Need to do mine and every time i wuss out when it comes to pulling them off

Edited by bobbo

to answer a few questions,

mirrors wont break if you put a bit of force behind em and i really wernt tryin to impress others... if i was it obviously didnt work from these reviews! lol but i do agree about the bra.... its something that i sometimes get the urge to put on for a bit but then other times i just really dont like it!

anyway... here we go...

pictures are top quality on the laptop but because of photobucket, got a bit distorted

I always think cars look better in the flesh... Pictures were taken by Pritam Mistry (Redexstyle.net)

8-1.jpg

4.jpg

20.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

15-Copy.jpg

10.jpg

19.jpg

so?

Brill photos! but as a few peeps have said i think it looks like theres just a bit to much going on wit everything but i think it could be a grower thou but at the end of the day as long as your happy with it :)

i like the orange contrast youve gone for, ive sprayed the inside of my car (well top half plastics) orange and noone really likes them but i do lol. it brightens the car up and makes it different.

like all the little touches that tie in with the colour scheme too :)

schweet!

I love the way the wheels aren't too small, don't stick out a mile, and actually have some tread on the tyres!

What an ace little car!

Edited by nfbr

I really like this car I think you should be applauded for going your own way.

One question, did you buy the car with that plate on? I only ask because I seem to recall a Jazz Blue 1.4 S wearing a similar plate driving around Solihull when I had my Jazz blue one, it was a "Little old lady" who used to wave at me all the time but she has disappeared.

I parked next to it the last time I saw it it had a stupidly low mileage (well comparatively) I was slightly ashamed that whilst she had put such a small mileage on hers I had put 65,000 on one and at the time about 50,000 on my current one. She seemed to look after it though.

Don't think I like the wheel trims in black though!