Losing stuff!

Putney

Last week: bag blew open on the motorway..

wallet gone! on the M3 motorway along with all cards drvinging license etc and some cash...

also from the same bag pocket, Ipod nano and leads plus charger for iphone, ducati part for bike....

This week:

My very expensive Shure 530SE earphones..... again pocket opened somehow on motorway....

NorthFace jacket also missing in action!

So pissed off... managed to find a shop doing the same earphones which will deliver tomorrow.... I need them for my trip... go in a couple of days....

not having a very good week

Worst 'I own lots of expensive stuff' thread ever ;) I'd be gutted if I lost my Sennheisers too and they aren't even the really really expensive ones.

ha :( i am actually pissed off

i lost a silver chain i had for my 18th birtday off my parents...was quite expensive but it also ment alot to me :(

i think it fell out of my pocket at the petrol station

i only had my joggers on and the pockets are really loose

worst feeling ever :(

i know whats it must be like for man...puts a downer on your month

Edited by Jay_whitt

I've some very expensive earphones too: £10.99 from Tesco! Damn cheek of them to charge that much just for a set of head phones. I aspire to own some genuine ipod headphones, but they're way out of my price range at what, around £20??

man that sounds gutting!

my wallet fell out my pocket once when i was on the bus...didn't realise until 1 hour later. phoned up the bus company and they were really helpfull, went to the depot and sat for like 3-4 hours for the guy to come back to drop it off. was a relief but i know how you feel man!!

Well I rode 60 mile round trip looking on the motorway for my stuff but no joy...... :(

not taken that bag on the motorway before...... zip was slightly open and the wind pulls it down...... the ear phones are my fault... i put them in my pocket and rushed out the door... just forgot to make sure my pocket was zipped up.... :( not items i want to replace just before going on holiday..... not having a good month..... :(

I lost £100 and a PDA on the motorway once. Was doubly pissed off because the boot was locked and then someone had a crash in front of me so got out and helped them. I had to get something out of the boot for the Police when they turned up and I just forgot to lock it. 5 mins later my bag flies out of the boot and loads of my stuff is missing!

Last week: bag blew open on the motorway..

wallet gone! on the M3 motorway along with all cards drvinging license etc and some cash...

also from the same bag pocket, Ipod nano and leads plus charger for iphone, ducati part for bike....

This week:

My very expensive Shure 530SE earphones..... again pocket opened somehow on motorway....

NorthFace jacket also missing in action!

So pissed off... managed to find a shop doing the same earphones which will deliver tomorrow.... I need them for my trip... go in a couple of days....

not having a very good week

Did you not notice me hanging out of the back of the Van infront of you with a Fishing rod??

P.S. got £36 for it all on eBay

To make matters worse... i spoke to the shop yesterday to arrange a saturday delivery for my earphones.. They said no problem they will be with you before 1pm...... well they havn't turned up... according to royal mail my earphones wont be here till the 1st september..... which is too late for me now! going to have to get some at the airport instead! :(

To make matters worse... i spoke to the shop yesterday to arrange a saturday delivery for my earphones.. They said no problem they will be with you before 1pm...... well they havn't turned up... according to royal mail my earphones wont be here till the 1st september..... which is too late for me now! going to have to get some at the airport instead! :(

What was their reason for the delay?

I've lost my Oakley X-Metal Juliets. £200 worth and my favourite pair. :(

can't get hold of them due to bank holiday weekend..... :(

my leathers have all the pockets on the inside !

once lost my neck warmer as i had but in the front pocket of my hoodie that i had over my leathers !!

lifes a bi*h

LOL

Wheelie school is on my list of things to do.... all bikers lose something while riding...... :(

my mum lost a necklace and reported it lost to the police... then found it in her bra later that night! :lol:

LOL

Wheelie school is on my list of things to do.... all bikers lose something while riding...... :(

and the last thing they wanna lose is control :huh:

i had my phone fallout my old winter jacket pocket on the back of my dad and my brother stopped picked it up lol