New GTi Member ;)

Perry

Hey guys, just would like to introduce myself .. Names Dan, Just purchased an Anchrite Grey Lupo GTi from Dubbers in Huddersfield .. a nice 235mile journey home! Comfy ride! :D Really pleased with it, Will get some pics up very soon! Shes my little baby! :D Any other members in the southwest region?

DSC_1687.jpg

DSC_1689.jpg

DSC_1691.jpg

DSC_1693.jpg

DSC_1694.jpg

DSC_1695.jpg

DSC_1696.jpg

DSC_1697.jpg

DSC_1698.jpg

DSC_1699.jpg

DSC_1701.jpg

DSC_1703.jpg

Edited by Perry

Hey Dan,

I'm from near Malmesbury so not too far from you....and i did a 650ish mile journey last week, it's just as comfy after that lol

Ed

Not far from both of you, I'm based around bristol mostly. (Kingswood, wotton-under-edge)

Pop to bath now and again to Bath Spa uni, got to love the male female ratio there :P

I've also spent ages at malmesbury football club looking for my phone i dropped in grass . . .think i have a picture of the loop on the grass there

Not far from both of you, I'm based around bristol mostly. (Kingswood, wotton-under-edge)

Pop to bath now and again to Bath Spa uni, got to love the male female ratio there :P

I've also spent ages at malmesbury football club looking for my phone i dropped in grass . . .think i have a picture of the loop on the grass there

Nice! I will get pics up very soon! Have never seen you about but will keep my eyes peeled for you! I know of a GTi in frome, thats the only one i have ever seen! Rare! :o

Now theres a few in this area I wouldn't mind a bit of a photo shoot as we have three different colours

Sam

Im definetly up for that! I will get some pics up this saturday guys. Is in the body shop as we speak as it had a chip on the bonnet when purchased, So will have a fresh bonnet and a car with NO marks ;) I never thought it would feel so good finally getting my GTi :D

Very nice mate, looks lovely. Fantastic little cars aren't they. Welcome to the club mate. Clairey fairy is trying to arrange a south west meet maybe in Cornwall or Devon, weekend camping cruising and photos if ya up for it mate. Would be good to see ya there.

My folks live in Corsham just up the A4 from Bath, i'm there now and then!

Nice Lupo dude, just gona state the obvious: Needs lowerings.

Number 1 priority that is, Defo needs slamming :P Then shouldnt look to bad! Pretty darn skint after buying her though .. Will be a few months :(

Lovely car mate, would love to see it sometime, i think we are going to arrange a south west meet someime so hopefully see you there, would love to have a closer look at the beast...colour is amazing by the way!!!!! :P

Lovely car mate, would love to see it sometime, i think we are going to arrange a south west meet someime so hopefully see you there, would love to have a closer look at the beast...colour is amazing by the way!!!!! :P

Thanks man :) She really needs some coilovers .. The more i look at these pics! lol.. I will try my best to come to a meet though .. Not many Lupos around :)

Thanks man :) She really needs some coilovers .. The more i look at these pics! lol.. I will try my best to come to a meet though .. Not many Lupos around :)

Its all good mate. The Lupo is a bit scarce around these parts lol, those wheels look lush though i have exactly the same as that :)...snap!!!!! lol, but yeh, hopefully see you around!!!

Cheers, James.

Edited by s2000king

• 2 weeks later...