Rear Window sticker

bowringcp

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless you are driving towards each other lol ;).....naaa, i think its a great idea.

Haha smarty! How about a big banner that covers the whole windscreen then? ;)

Btw big fan of dartmouth, one of the nicest places in the UK, a lupo is perfect for single track roads as i found out in the west country last week!

can i get one of these please. i am willing to pay? i would like the www.clublupo.co.uk one in red please. they arent too big are they? i just dont know who to ask to get 1???

can i get one of these please. i am willing to pay? i would like the www.clublupo.co.uk one in red please. they arent too big are they? i just dont know who to ask to get 1???

well we could get some made, its theoretical at the moment, but i'll look around the internet and i'm sure they'll be a company where u can design and order window stickers

V_Lupo_W on here owns a sticker place, will point him in your direction guys as I've been discussing stickers with him recently and he did my roof vinyl :)

yeah I'd love to get one. Think we should have our screen names on them ? So we know who it was? I'd have one in black n red with a yellow lupo on one of the sides. Good idea :)

yeah I'd love to get one. Think we should have our screen names on them ? So we know who it was? I'd have one in black n red with a yellow lupo on one of the sides. Good idea :)

i think that might add to the cost because we couldn't have them made in bulk, but its a good idea, we'll see how much more it is

Can I just point out that we are already selling stickers...

If you go to "Marketplace", "Other stuff for sale", there's a thread at the top of the forum there.

(Or via "CL Merchandise", "Current range".)

Nicky - Will there be any more getting made to stick on the inside of the window? :)

No plans as yet - need to shift some more of the external ones first as I paid for them myself and can't afford to fork out for more just yet...

surely internal ones are neater and more practical? We should make it a more important part of membership, as the recognition and exposure would be great! :) Get it at the top of every page or somthing as part of the header and purchase one when becoming a member, set paypal up on the site etc

Can I just point out that we are already selling stickers...

If you go to "Marketplace", "Other stuff for sale", there's a thread at the top of the forum there.

(Or via "CL Merchandise", "Current range".)

can you bring me a www.clublupo.co.uk in red to edition please :D

surely internal ones are neater and more practical? We should make it a more important part of membership, as the recognition and exposure would be great! :) Get it at the top of every page or somthing as part of the header and purchase one when becoming a member, set paypal up on the site etc

That sounds like a good idea to me....and Nicki, you can keep my fiver by the way, seeing as you sent my stickers out twice now you deserve it for free, thanks anyway. :)

• 4 months later...

i can design and make, however it would really need to be a universal font for all stickers as doing a unique font for all members display names would be hell, if people are interested and mods are ok with the idea maybe we can work something out?

Edited by TomStevo