would you swap?

scotty86

would you swap this for a lupo gti...

SDC12405.jpg

SDC12410.jpg

SDC12409.jpg

SDC12435.jpg

SDC12362.jpg

ive been toying with the idea for a while. to swap my mini for a gti... girlfriend had a 1.0 loop and i loved it and we nearly bought a gti after that, but she bought a polo and i went back to what i know- minis!

also how good an example of a gti could i get for 5k? looking for 6 speed 70k and less?

cherrs guys all comment welcome B)

scotty

I wouldn't swap my gti for a mini although I do love them very much. Yours looks lovely but I can appreciate why you would want a loop gti. In my opinion it is the closest thing to the original mini in terms of size and character but with the modern build and styling. You should be able to get a nice loop gti for 5k with around that milage maybe less. I got my my a month or so ago for 6.5k with one owner and 20k on the clock. Good luck and welcome.

gti's are nice!! but if i had a mini annnnd its in good condition like the chasis and that underneath then i'd keep the mini because i think its just minted. hardly see a nice one anywhere and because im a short guy...its just perfect ha!

mini is solid.

heres somthing you dont relate to many mini's- theres no rust or rot on mine ^_^

i take him off road during winter... best way they dont like it.

iv just always fancied a gti- there prob is an attraction because its one of the closest modern day cars to a mini...

its up to you really, end of the day you're gonna be the one that'l be driving it lol. but tbh if someone got me a gti i'd take it straight away but if someone also gave me a no-problem-o mini (old one) i'd take it aswell ha.

i'd say they're both rare cars tbh, how long have you had the mini for?

If I was to be even tempted it would have to be a very early Cooper S.

257423436_0c5d5ff3d4.jpg

Actually I would seriously have to reconsider as we all know the Imp and it's derivitives are way cooler.

summer04.jpg