Amsterdam :)

lloydy

I finally am gonna be classed as an adult not a teenager soon :) the big 20!

me and a few mates driving over to amsterdam in the lupo..from the 1st to the 5th

anyone else gonna be there at those times?

anyone reccomend any places to visit?

Rasta Baby Coffee Shop, Not too far from central station, not the best selection of grade in Amsterdam but they have a few gems in, nice cakes and good people working there and its ALOT cheaper then all the ****ty touristy ones. Route 99's pretty cool too its like an American diner/Coffee shop, its down an ginel near Dam Square :)

FINALLY the best place in dam, there's a chip shop near Route 99 that has "1000 Sauces" more like a hundered but the mans skiilled at what he does haha, his chips are worth the trip over on there own!

Dont do what we did though, 3 Large BK meals a day for a week.. Not good for the system :lol:

EDIT: Be carefull down the ginels, I had a 6foot 4black woman with a strong east end accent grab me and pull me into her "room" haha. Fair game she didnt want much cash but I made my excuses and left, I mean, theres taking one for the team and theres taking one for the team!! :lol:

Edited by electricpanda

: Be carefull down the ginels, I had a 6foot 4black woman with a strong east end accent grab me and pull me into her "room" haha. Fair game she didnt want much cash but I made my excuses and left, I mean, theres taking one for the team and theres taking one for the team!! :lol:

Think yourself lucky it was a woman, a 6' 4" black male in the same area might not have been so kind.

:(

Take care of yourself.

Cant remember the name but its something like the bulldog coffe shop or cafe, very good cafe, with a very good selection of local specialities! Theres three of them, along the canal in the RLD.

Then there is Escape night club, which is in Rembrandtplein, personally one of the best clubs i have ever been to. period

Theres a good australian bar just up the road from escape, on the other side of the square. Just up the road from hotel atlanta in the rembrandt area. Food and beer is amaising, plus loads of sports on.

Thats all i can remember really, it was a bit hazy.

John

• 3 weeks later...

i'm back from amsterdam!!

3 day hardcore binge, managed to do £600.

everything was bloody expensive as the exchange rate is so crap.

it's all a very big blur and some totally hilarious stuff happened. way too much alcohol and other substances were consumed, and i must have eaten at mcdonalds around 6 times in the 3 days :S

has anyone else ever tried space shuttles (truffles)? most hilarious day of my life, was literally crying i was laughing so hard at things that weren't even funny normally. can't recommend it enough!

dam is fun but my mate died there he was on mushrooms and fell in the cannal thats why you cant buy mushrooms there any more !

i'm going next year on a stag do might be more fun with out any girls with us lol

Might aswell ask the question everyone else probably wants to know the answer to .

Did you defecate on a whore while she was flagellating??

dude sooo jealous. after spending 2 years at uni in leeds getting acquainted with mary jane with my best mates we made the homage to dam in 2006. when we arrived at the airport we decided to go for the suited chauffer driver taxi into town (nice spankin new blacked out merc cream leather). driver was mint and asked us what music we liked, hip hop, he put on a hip hop station v loud and the dj said the next tune is from the luniz... i got 5 on it. i almost came in my pants, THE smoking anthem on our way to a 5 day blaze fest in the bud capital of the world. set it off a treat. 600 bar later and 37 different strains sampled between the three of us we had a mint time. never had any grief despite peoples warnings. love the grasshopper. although expensive the cakes were bute and the creamy coffees sensational jus meant gettin green ftrom elsewhere. ended up getting mashed and lost on pedlos for about 5 hours one day lol. and like everyone else chopping between mc ds an kfc everyday lol. did anyone stay at the meeting point hostel?? great place with 24hr bar downstairs where you could smoke ya sht too. memories :)

dude sooo jealous. after spending 2 years at uni in leeds getting acquainted with mary jane with my best mates we made the homage to dam in 2006. when we arrived at the airport we decided to go for the suited chauffer driver taxi into town (nice spankin new blacked out merc cream leather). driver was mint and asked us what music we liked, hip hop, he put on a hip hop station v loud and the dj said the next tune is from the luniz... i got 5 on it. i almost came in my pants, THE smoking anthem on our way to a 5 day blaze fest in the bud capital of the world. set it off a treat. 600 bar later and 37 different strains sampled between the three of us we had a mint time. never had any grief despite peoples warnings. love the grasshopper. although expensive the cakes were bute and the creamy coffees sensational jus meant gettin green ftrom elsewhere. ended up getting mashed and lost on pedlos for about 5 hours one day lol. and like everyone else chopping between mc ds an kfc everyday lol. did anyone stay at the meeting point hostel?? great place with 24hr bar downstairs where you could smoke ya sht too. memories :)
dont you know the common code of going to dam??? what happens in dam stays in dam ;)

You just broke your own rule

Innovation in the dam.......yes please : )

dam09_efly500.gif

that is bo11ox, superclub my arse! i went to melkweg when i was out there and it was dire! not even as good as your usual generic oceana nightclub that most major towns over here have. i paid 10 euros to get in, wandered around for 10 minutes, drank one of their overpriced half pint heineken's, and then walked straight out again.

Edited by Adam K