Macaloon's 100bhp Lupo Sport - Now a Fabia VRS

macaloon

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks fantastic, just what i want mine to be like eventually, i really like the stock look with standard Alloys, mine need a refurb. U should paint the inside of the front VW badge in the grill like you did the back in red. Does need spacers though. I think i will also get rear mudguards for mine as i decided i prefer them.

Great progess man! Just had a good read through and really enjoyed it :) Nice to see it clean and shiney! Im sure people with red cars have a compulsive cleaning disorder...KATIESTALKER!!! :P

Cheers for the comments I haven't really done much with this for awhile it's still as clean as ever....

I do want spacers for it however iv recently been to Japan for a few weeks so I've had no money to spend on the car.... Maybe get some in the future

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah the pressed ones look great to me! You still keeping it OEM style or are you planning many big mods in the future? I love it how it is now personally.

• 1 month later...

Any things been done to this, i am so interested as officially my fave lupo on here!

Cheers glad you like it, not at present I was toying with smoothing the number plate recess out on the front & i fancy some VW Starlites but none seem to be coming up at a good price

• 2 weeks later...