Macaloon's 100bhp Lupo Sport - Now a Fabia VRS

macaloon

UPDATE 19/9/09 - ive just got my new wheels there Le Castellet's with Porsche centres.... thanks to Picola!!

im running them as is until i decide on what colour to get them sprayed, opinions?

3934238588_9306dde308.jpg

3933464703_25e710635b.jpg

3934234276_c0716520da.jpg

3934249702_63c1d83e6f.jpg

it really needs lowered now but i have a few things on my list before that happens

for rare alloys join wheelwhores.co.uk guys on there will b able 2 find u rare euro look wheels

errr... I don't think he's trying the euro'd look?

Porsche 'rims' look ace

Is Pic driving around on discs?

Edited by 99hjhm

I'm think either leaving them or gloss black with a red lip or all red but I'm not sure yet

nah pic's got some new wheels!

I'm not goin for the euro look really trying to keep it quite oem n subtle

I think my next mod will be getting my backbumper sprayed and vw accessory spoiler put on

then coilies..... But maybe il get coilies sooner..

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Ive had a fresh rear bumper fitted and sprayed as i wasnt happy with the old one as it had a few dints and scratches in the painted section and chips in the lower plastic from the previous owner. Ive also added some Dubmeister Legal pressed plates with ABT Wolfsburg surrounds and finally ive de-wipered the rear, who needs a rear wiper in the winter.........

3976452759_92a10f7c0c.jpg3977227132_05a65300f7.jpg

3976467685_f295cc571b.jpg3977234692_c77cf0f235.jpg

coilovers are coming this month when i decide on which ones i want and i also have a rear spoiler on order

opinions?

got the car prepared for winter today.... gave it 2 washes with meguiars gold class shampoo, then waxed the car with meguiars tech wax and finally gave it a coat of meguiars speed detailer. also took my wheels off and put the original wheels back on for the winter months

4008984372_3aa7dc5460.jpg

coilovers should arrive soon and im gunna start thinking what colour i want my wheels for when i put them back on im thinking gloss black with a red lip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

just to keep this ticking over my spoiler came the other day however the left side had a crack in it so its back on back order :(

my coilovers still havent came although i got a message to say there being made as we speak at the factory. i would have thought AP would have plently stock..... GRRR!! :angry2:

i think so far im edging towards gloss black with a colour coded red lip or just all gloss black

ive consider getting them mirror polished aswell

TBH im really struggling to make a decision.......

i might photoshop a couple of ideas up and see what i think

there been quite a lot of wheels done like that - very similar ones aswel and in my most honest opinion they just never look...right, or look...wow.

but hey (here comes over used phrase of the centurywink.gif lol)....it your car do what you want :D

• 3 weeks later...

there here eventually as i had to wait on AP making a fresh batch of them....

ap_coilover_2.jpg

fitted friday...... hopefully around 40mm lower.... id love to go lower but the way my drive is i dont think i can as i wont be able to drive it on :lol:

Edited by macaloon

after reading the snow foam thread on here the other day i was inspired..

so i went to NEdetailing.co.uk in Durham today and bought this:

snowlance.jpg?t=1258740520

and Foamed it up a notch.....

snowfoam.jpg?t=1258740524

well happy with the results makes a massive difference, miles cleaner than normal.

Coilovers tomorrow !! :D

Edited by macaloon