Jamie's jazz lupo

kingy89

you motor looks sweet m8 well done, loving the recaro's, are these out of a golf? n do they fit easly? are the wheels you have on now 14"? is 14" usually the best rim size to go for?

Ive looked into fitting the rear seats but they wont without alot of work :( for starters lupo rears are split 50/50 with just 2 seats whereas a golf has 3 seats which split 60/40. Would look awesome with the recaros in the back tho B)

• 4 weeks later...

Got abit bored the other day and decided to paint the rear vw badge like the front, blue background and pink front :) Looks quite good, or atleast i thought so lol Ill get a pic up 2moz

Today ive made a false floor for the boot :) took loads of measuring but fits perfect plus i can still lift it up to get to the spare wheel

DSC00112.jpg

Im quite happy with it but think it needs sumet on there so it doesnt look so plain

Ive been saving up to get a new exhaust as mine is well and truly knackered, the cats callapsed so its always rattling around and the mounts keep breaking :( Yesterday I saw a stanless manifold going cheap so I drove down to Nuneaton to get that and he even gave me the cat off his car which has saved me around £180 ;) If its not raining tomorrow i might have a go at sticking it on, watch it piss it down now lol

your care is SO nice buddy! im just curious about the stretched wheels... i don't have much of a clue about this but i think they suit your lupo perfectly and im just curious how you know how to do it and fit them and so on...is there a thread somewhere i have missed or anything?

• 1 month later...

Havent been on here for a while so thought id update my thread

Over the last month or so ive brought a 4-2-1 stainless manifold and got a custom exhaust made up from the mani back with a decat and a slightly larger tailpipe to fill the cut out better :) Had a few probs trying to get the manifold fit but got there in the end.

Having the manifold has made quite a difference to it, feels alot more torquey and pulls all the way to the limiter and there isnt even an engine check light on the dash like there usualy is without the cat. Money well spent me thinks :shades: lol

• 1 month later...

After a month of not cleaning the lupo thought i best give it a little bit of attention and while im at it fit my crimbo pressie :)

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

Momo 'scene lol

And as you can see im still in need of some black interior handles and electric window switches :o