The unluckiest Vauxhall in the world

heartagram

Sorry Adam, I forgot to ask Kam if he was buying a new car before I posted that... My Mistake.

Prïck

you are a prick too (just in case you thought i wouldn't see that bit)

he was gonna scrap it, not go buy another car, now get off your high horse and stop being a c0ck. no wonder you have a distinct lack of social skills/life.

he was gonna scrap it, not go buy another car, now get off your high horse and stop being a c0ck. no wonder you have a distinct lack of social skills/life.

High horse? Hang on a minute? There is no moral high ground to be had on this particular subject so I've no clue where you came to the high horse conclusion.

TBF - I'd rather have a lack of social skills than end up like you.

P.S. I knew you'd quote me hence why I put that there.

wrong.jpg

Its far from awesome. Had someone who was going to give me £100 for it, had 4 new tyres, brand new battery and £40 worth of petrol. Now I'm left with f uck all.

that solves the problem if he was going to scrap it or not...apparently he wasn't

as they would have had to get a traffic officer to inspect it, yes their opinion does represent what is and isn't roadworthy.

they are hardly gonna condemn a perfectly legal car are they, and as kam was gonna scrap it, i get the feeling that it was a heap of crap.

my gti was deemed unroadworthy for having a snapped wheel bolt by a traffic officer so one quick phonecall to my mum's amigo in vosa to confirm it could have been pg9'd but not driving a vehicle in an unsafe condition so i asked for a court date and they apear to have given up so that's a fine example of firstly coppers condeming a perfectly legal car and secondly making up the law as they go along and trying to put 3 points on my licence for an offence i haven't commited

my gti was deemed unroadworthy for having a snapped wheel bolt by a traffic officer so one quick phonecall to my mum's amigo in vosa to confirm it could have been pg9'd but not driving a vehicle in an unsafe condition so i asked for a court date and they apear to have given up so that's a fine example of firstly coppers condeming a perfectly legal car and secondly making up the law as they go along and trying to put 3 points on my licence for an offence i haven't commited

lets be honest here, a £100 astra is slightly different to a lupo gti.

how about we get kam to tell us if it would have failed an MOT on anything?

on second thoughts i really couldn't give a f*ck.

TBH I don't think it should have passed its last MOT. Let alone the next MOT.

Being pulled by the cops isn't my issue, there just doing there job. I'm not even disputing that in the slightest. Its the lovely person who pinched my car thats pissed me off!