VW Festival 2009 15th &16th August

GTi T

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going on the sunday again. See if I can keep the front bumper in one piece. lol. Tom we meeting in the same place..

Yeah can do Gaz :)

im wanting to go but not sure bout the saturday and camping, can you go on the stand if your only there on the sunday?

Yep, we did that last year

I'll probably be on the S5 stand and campsite, hoping to have the VR there looking tidyyyy. I'm camping all weekend... so feel free to come join us for a beer or three. Last year we had an awesome fire. :)

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP

Who's going this year, went last year but only on the Sunday, got the whole weekend booked this year so should be good. Was a good one last year with some good cars on the CL stand. Will be on the HD-VAG stand if anyone spots me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thinking of coming for the weekend, give the camping gear an airing! Is there a CL stand? Can any CL member join in? Only just bought the GTI, so not been involved in a show before, just spectated!

Cheers! :cheers:

I'm on the S5 stand apparently.

We're in the process of organising a convoy from Stockton to the show via Exelby services on the A19 if anyone would like to join it.

If anyone would like to join our campsite activities, bring some beer and come along :lol:

im wanting to go but not sure bout the saturday and camping, can you go on the stand if your only there on the sunday?

Me and Joe are camping mate, we got a stand aswell :)

Ill give you a text now about tonight anywayyyssss!

I've got a weekend ticket, quite looking forward to it!

I really want to come, but I need to try to build a car.. may bring it along and do it there :lol:

If a few of us give you a hand then it might be in one piece by the time the show is over :lol:

Didn't think you were coming Tim! Excellent. :)

Me, Foxy, Chris, Sarah, Jon273 and Silver are leaving Scotch Corner at 12 on saturday.

I put nordubs on my booking form too. Maybe we should bully our way onto a stand.