Lupo GTi

pro3mark

Right then, as some of you will be aware, i used to have my Reflex Sport, which i loved, however, as we all do at some point, i sold it on, and obtained one of only 3 black 106 Rallyes in the UK, VERY well handled car, and, being a lightweight car, didn't hang about too much either.

Anyway, i got bored of that and missing the appeal of my sport, i had another Lupo in mind, and went for a GTi (a good few months back now), something popped up, and i took it, 56,000 miles, belts done etc FVWSH, pretty standard other than a 'custom chrome' backbox. 5 speeder in Moon silver.

A few pictures, after the first few mods, the much needed coilovers, after having FK Highsports on the sport, i was after something of a higher standard, i went for KW V1's, VERY nice indeed and never looked back, here are a few pictures when the car was on Compomotive TH Monos (15x8 et25 incase anyone wanted to know) nothing spectacular:

P1010068.jpg

P1010064.jpg

P1010157.jpg

P1010010-1.jpg

P1010011-1.jpg

Now, other than the coilovers mentioned above, i'm still running preety much standard, K&N panel filter, same backbox, standard Bathursts back on, and a set of cambridge lights on (oh, and some white leccy tape on the I's) Inside the lovely Becker Mexico Pro provides entertainment with the Ipod cable.

Got a few things planned aswell as bits sitting here waiting to go on/in, and a few ideas in the pipeline, just wanted to lay down the base now so it's easier to update later :)

(plus Al was nagging me, old man ;))

Looks very tidy. Love it, them wheels are my favorite wheels at the moment B)

Would you like to sell me them wheels :D ?

Thanks mate, yeah, lovely wheels, and light too.

Wheels sold a while ago though mate, sorry. :(

Nice.

V1's and TH's: A classic combination. ;):lol:

Learnt from the master Phil, still adore your car from E38 '07

Updates coming soon, hopefully.

Yeah, i'll send you a proper pic, of, and one of the arch 'gap'.

I feel the word 'gap' does not really explain the space correctly, wheres that broom handle..? :ninja:

I'm glad it's looking better, that t**t, what his his name, Mr. George A? :)

Can you still see the (c word) on the door?

Yeah, i'll send you a proper pic, of, and one of the arch 'gap'.

I feel the word 'gap' does not really explain the space correctly, wheres that broom handle..? :ninja:

I'm glad it's looking better, that t**t, what his his name, Mr. George A? :)

Can you still see the (c word) on the door?

C word on the door?

It was "Michael Isiake Oladipo-Johnson...

Just typing up a written report of the incident now.

C word on the door?

It was "Michael Isiake Oladipo-Johnson...

Just typing up a written report of the incident now.

Crease :(

Haha, the name still makes me laugh.

Do let me know if you want me to write anything and send it to you...

looks lovely mate, spend as much time on it as you did on the sport and it will turn out lovely!

Thank you mate, i expect that, based on the time and care that i have, and want to take, plus the knowledge that i have that far exceeds what i had when i owned the sport that it should be special. Thats the plan anyway ;)

Looks great.

Thanks mate, still need to get up to yours, turns out the weekend i was supposed to be about, the MOT ran out, so had to leave the car in the local garage :(

I'll have to pop round this week/weekend and show you the KW's like we said.

Crease :(

Haha, the name still makes me laugh.

Do let me know if you want me to write anything and send it to you...

I'm gona need your home address mate. My solicitor would like to use you as a Key witness if the police report doesn't stand up.

I'm gona need your home address mate. My solicitor would like to use you as a Key witness if the police report doesn't stand up.

Paperwork come through today mate, i will have a look at it tomorrow after work (finish at 4) and call you before i send it.

Very nice B)

Thank you mate, i'll try and catch up with you.

Next update, interior. :)

Paperwork come through today mate, i will have a look at it tomorrow after work (finish at 4) and call you before i send it.

If you haven't already filled in the paperwork, Don't.

I'm not happy with the terms and conditions of the company dealing with the incident so I've gone back to using my insurance's legal protection on it.

• 1 month later...