Walkers Crisps.

Putney

Just munched two bags of smokey bacon and wondered how much crap i had just eaten.. while looking on the back I also noticed there is a small box which states each pack makes 80grams of CO2! HOLLY ****FLAPS! Thats more CO2 than Crisps.....

Added to my ban list... Going green :D No more crisps for me...

Couple the amount of CO2 in a bag of smoked pig trotter flavoured Walkers with the amount of farty trumpet trousers methane gas you'll produce later on and your already creating a hole in the boyzone layer as big as the little gay one's face!!

:lol:

Couple the amount of CO2 in a bag of smoked pig trotter flavoured Walkers with the amount of farty trumpet trousers methane gas you'll produce later on and your already creating a hole in the boyzone layer as big as the little gay one's face!!

:lol:

Haha, you should teach in schools or something.

I've just checked my chemistry and physics books and it would actually cause a black hole in the boyzone layer the size of the little gay one's face, as I have illustrated in this handy diagram! :)

boyzone.jpg

I've just checked my chemistry and physics books and it would actually cause a black hole in the boyzone layer the size of the little gay one's face, as I have illustrated in this handy diagram! :)

boyzone.jpg

very funny..... ha ha ha :lol:

That's it. .....................!

What?

That's the melody to funky town, rofl.

I've never been bored enough to read the back of crisp packs, unless it's a suggestion on playing with hula hoops or a joke on a bag of squares.

Thats awesome they are starting to put carbon labels on products - will make people think twice before buying now, or at least give people a choice. Roll on carbon labels on fruit and veg that are flown stupid amounts of miles and placed next to fruit and veg from the UK.

Thats awesome they are starting to put carbon labels on products - will make people think twice before buying now, or at least give people a choice. Roll on carbon labels on fruit and veg that are flown stupid amounts of miles and placed next to fruit and veg from the UK.

Tropical fruit usually comes from tropical places. So there arent anyways of getting around that part.

Apples etc that are flown 2k miles to sit next to the same british ones are a bit of a piss take though