Terminator:Salvation

Picola

Went to see it on Wednesday, its not necessarily a bad film, I just think they could have followed the story better. It seems like an excuse to just make some money from the Terminator name.

:lol:

^ oo deffoo

Well my work (and fellow gaming/film geek) colleague jizzed..in..his pants, over it. And I havent actually read any reviews on it, but still worth a see!

Sounds like you work colleague is 12 years old!

Terminator 3 was poop. This one can only be worse, it has Hollywoods answer to James Nesbitt in it - Christian Bale as Christian Bale in Christian Bale VI, The Sulk Diaries.

I don't get all the Transformers hoo-ha. The first film was as dull as dishwater and about two hours too long.

Littlest Hobo The Movie will be a corker.

New Terminator = Sh*t :angry:

Was good til it started :lol: too much cheese with the "I'll be back" and "Come with me if you want to live" dropped in from the first one etc, then just to put the icing on the cake, Arnie turns up towards the end! lmao Now come on!

But honestly, too much going on and a bit of a muddle, not much of a story.

Pretty effects though :lol:

Guest LupoJoe

watched it tonight, it was one of the worst films iv'e seen, too much special effects imo, realy got boring towards the end and i just couldnt wait for it to finish

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really sure what you guys expect... Terminator (all of them) was always a cheesy movie with big special effects (in their day).

It is after all an action movie, the story line always left a little to be desired.

Yes Chirstian Bale is a bit pants but I think he just about pulls it off, and as for Arnie appearing, they had to through something like that into it.

As far as Big bang, big smash bang movies go I thought it was brilliant!

Transformers 2 on the other hand... if you didn't enjoy it you, well I don't know what to say... it is brilliant, megan fox and massive robots in the same film, it's a school boys dream!

just seen Termi.... not that bad TBH.... but your not missing anything if you don't get round to see it... Transformers on the other hand is a cinema must.