Yes i am Thick :(

Woodymc

ok ive been reading alot about these bonnet bra's , i was just wondering what the hell are they for .. i mean it cant be the way they look becuase there ugly as hell, if this is a retarded post please forgive me but its rlly bugging me what there for...thanks

ollie

ok ive been reading alot about these bonnet bra's , i was just wondering what the hell are they for .. i mean it cant be the way they look becuase there ugly as hell, if this is a retarded post please forgive me but its rlly bugging me what there for...thanks

ollie

protect fresh paint job from stone chips. They were quite fashionable in the 80s aswell I believe.

the full ones will literally cover the whole front of your car, but most people just have bonnet covers

Just a bit annoying that its inventors make them for what seems to be EVERY CAR apart from the Seat Arosa...wonder why that is. Dont believe in them being used aesthetically but still they do a good job at preventing the paint.

they do a good job at preventing the paint.

Ummm...not strictly true....they do a much better job of ruining it completely if not used correctly to be honnest.

No need to retract dude, your statement does hold some truth :)

Its just my personal opinion that people that run them all the time are silly billy's. Its been proven that unless used for how they were designed, they'll just knacker the paint, only protect about 6inches and you'll look like a fool regardless :P

Edited by Clairey Fairy

No need to retract dude, your statement does hold some truth :)

Its just my personal opinion that people that run them all the time are silly billy's. Its been proven that unless used for how they were designed, they'll just knacker the paint, only protect about 6inches and you'll look like a fool regardless :P

Couldn't agree more.

Also common sense would suggest that you shouldn't leave it on the car. Leave it on constantly and you're going to have a permanently damp bonnet where the condensation builds up. Also any dirt that gets trapped behind will cause damage, even more so when you remove it.

Only use mine for long journeys and motorway driving. Most I've ever kept mine on is over night.

I vote NO BRA NO PROBLEMS! :D :D :D

also no pants no problems! :D

I'm sure if you contacted Autobra they may make one up for you, and possibly produce it to be sold like all the other cars, and may give you one for free or cheaper as it was the prototype...

My bra has been on every day since the day I got it, I only take it off to wash the car!

It had damaged the (already damaged) paint within 3 days of putting it on so I'm not particularly worried anymore... even if it is horrible underneath!

:lol:

I'm scared to admit thats quite scene!

I had one.

Looked stupid, despite being a talking point, luckily I actually removed mine now and again, so it didn't damage the paint. I actually became embarrassed of it in the end.