Your oppinons please?

little rich

Alright all, as the lupo is now gone im looking into 1.4 sports and tdi's (Lupo / Arosa)

Just wondering what youd go for? i dont do many miles infact in my 1.0 i racked up 1600 miles in 10 months!

Insurance wise the tdi is 200 pounds more but thats no issue,

Budget it 5k but id like to spend around 3

I have fallen in love with this sport, been in contact with the garage selling it and it sounds really good, not a mark on it, FSH, 1 previous elderly lady who gave up driving, and comes with 6 months warrentry from the garage,only thing is I think it is over priced, and he said all he can come down is 150 quid,

Im going to view it next saturday, so any pointers to look out for? iv heard about the pedal box etc,

Any way here is the link, id like to know what you think,

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/c...hicleRegLetter=

Also please feel free to post any other sports/tdi's in here that would suit us,

Thanks, :)

Edited by little rich

i dont know a great deal but i have been looking for the 1.4 ect and that seems to be alot of money for one , but overall seems a nice car not seen many in white

haha :P try and blag him a grand down , put black rims and a black roof/bonnet , drop the arse of it and it would look mint pal :)

It may be a little steep... but at the end of the day how rare and cool are white sports?!

It is a good age and has low milage with one lady owner which is what you want.. id say its definitely worth more than 4k.. probable 4.5k i rekon would be a good price?

At the end of the day thou.. this would be one seriously cool car to own and could be made to look even better! get it ;)

The TDi Is a smart choice though. you'd have to spend a bit on a remap but then your looking at over 100bhp, more torque, and still £35 a year tax.

EDIT: I heard this, I can't guarantee that you can get over 100bhp.

Edited by DAS HAPPIWAGEN

Ok cheers, ^ as for mods im sure a few k will be chucked at them like normal!

im going to look at the white sport saturday and a silver sport,

ill let you know how i get on!

Rich,

nice one rich.. hope you get the white one :D

just wondering where your seeing these cars? i look on autotrader, here, pistonheads and occasionally ebay and ed38... just wondering if im missing anywhere!

cheers fella.

Went to look at the White one today, 2 hour treck each way!

Nice motor but condition wise its not the best, little bumps scratches in several places, when paying 5k for an overpriced sport id want it to be perfect condition,

and two owners when he said 1! and no tax, i offered 4k cash but he said 4800 lowest,

oh well, had a nice little test drive, the hunt continues!

p.s the seats were megga comfy ha :)

Rich,

hi rich mate, just a quicky theres a 1.4 sport TDI near where i work forsale it looks really nice its on at a garage its a 2003 reg and has 63000 miles and its on at 4495 im almost certain could get a great deal on it as its been forsale for almost 6 months. o and its grey not seem many this colour to be honest mate can get more details if you like? :) TDI AND SPORT all together!!! :D