OH DEAR!......

Loopy Lupo

Wicked what you bought mate!

Colour..spec..age..pics! lol

Glad to see your back in a Loop!

cheers mate! colour is silver again (i know i wanted a red or platy grey - but beggars can't be choosers right?) and it's brand spankers....got a fookin great deal (imo) off dealer and i'm made up and very nearly pissing in my pants as i type this. spec is pauper! i knew i didn't want aircon or leather or anything, and i thought buggar a cd player when i can put one of my own spec in. essentially it's a blank canvas that i intend (over time) to paint my own vivid colours upon. (what a load of cack!) i am going to fiddle with it though, oh yes sir!

you will have to have a run in mine and see what u think of the cams??

sounds like a plan! maybe once mine's run in we could decend upon the rolling road place down your way again? sorry memory is ***** and can't remember the name of it! bmc anyone? yum!

Ahhhhh!!! Fantastic! Excellent news! You know you've done the right thing!!

(I've always thought the GTi looked best in silver too :wink:)

thanks mate, silver may be common, but i agree the Loop looks good in it, and as a bonus it's a piece of piss to keep clean. in reply to your other post deal was this,

owed £10,100 on bug. Was booking at £9,000 with mileage - dealer cleared this debt! Then Loop, (already £1000 off list with VW incentive) bringing down to £12,455 OTR, I got the buggers down to £11,600, with mats (cheeky slap in the face!)....all in all i think with how i did on part ex and then price of new GTi was pretty good, so I'm absolutely fookin made up. Sleep tonight? erm, maybe not!

hahaha, thats what worries me if I come to sell the Lupo... the fact I know I'd be back!

Good stuff mate!

S E V E N W H O L E D A Y S ! ! ! !

AAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!`jumping-smiley`-010.gif

P.S to avoid unbearable headaches, nausea, vertigo and generally feeling like crap, never, ever, sell your lupo.......you know it makes sense!

hahaha, when I sell mine I'll make sure I buy a decent car not a fookin new beetle handbag car tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

point taken! although the birds loved it! (not the ones that crap on your car either!)

hahaha, when I sell mine I'll make sure I buy a decent car not a fookin new beetle handbag car tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

point taken! although the birds loved it! (not the ones that crap on your car either!)

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice one mate. Brand new too. Nice.

Only problem is (lights fuse) you chose the wrong colour, it should be black (steps back). :wink:

Back me up on this Twisty smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(BigMon)
Nice one mate.  Brand new too.  Nice.

Only problem is (lights fuse) you chose the wrong colour, it should be black (steps back).   :wink:  

Back me up on this Twisty  :)

i know, i know....but as i said i originally wanted red or platy grey (like my bug) but you can't be choosy when you are not placing a factory order and it was silver or black...black ones were kitted up and too many pennies so it had to be silver - whcih i can live with as it's pips to keep clean!