MY LITTLE 1.4

ShanMoose

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I really like this. The one thing im not so keen on is the mirrors, they seem to come out too far.

But the bonnet, the front bumper, wheels and roof look great. Handles will prob be a first on a lupo I think too.

Good Luck :D

I was shocked when I opened this thread, expected some stock Loop. This is a stunninggg car!...Not loving the wing mirrors. BB bonnet looks good, considering. The wheels though. ZOMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

*set as desktop

Edited by DarkStryder360

yeah i work in the wethers in york

stock wheels cause ive been naughty naughty got pulled over by the police an hour after them photos was took the wheels stick to far out of the arches and apparantly its too low

soo staying that low til i get the adjusters for the front to make it lower and the car is gettign a big ass so the wheels can sit further in the arches

yeah i work in the wethers in york

stock wheels cause ive been naughty naughty got pulled over by the police an hour after them photos was took the wheels stick to far out of the arches and apparantly its too low

soo staying that low til i get the adjusters for the front to make it lower and the car is gettign a big ass so the wheels can sit further in the arches

nice parking spot u got there! lol. shame about the wheels :( they looked sick.

although let me idiot boyfriend drive her and he spun out and smacked my bumper into a curb she has a nasty crack

the B/f .. how the hell did he manage to spin out in a lowered loop ?

Edited by Jowey