[b]Purchasing new - brokers??[/b]

Loopy Lupo

has anyone on here actually used places like 'drive the deal' or 'motorlogix' before. they are brokers who source the car from the cheapest uk dealer, therefore uk car, uk spec, uk warranty - just the same as popping to your dealer except they seem to offer fantastic discounts! if you have, or if you know of someone who has used them i would appreciate hearing about it.

cheers, (this is fairly urgent btm!) :wink:

QUOTE(Loopy Lupo)
has anyone on here actually used places like 'drive the deal' or 'motorlogix' before.  they are brokers who source the car from the cheapest uk dealer, therefore uk car, uk spec, uk warranty - just the same as popping to your dealer except they seem to offer fantastic discounts!  if you have, or if you know of someone who has used them i would appreciate hearing about it.

cheers, (this is fairly urgent btm!) :wink:

Is it a Lupo you want?

Alright mate.

When I bought my Loop last year, I found the car I wanted on a brokers website. Printed it off and took it with me to the dealership and they matched the price.

result!

Alweays worth a try matey..

When I bought mine I had a quote from an importer, and a loan quote from an online loan broker (can't remember which) with a total monthly of £290

I walked away with an official VW car for £299 a month, and they made most of that up by giving me a good trade in on the old Lupo

Thought £360 over 3 years was worth it for an official car with the 3rd years warranty

Some imports/brokers only have the minimum EU 2 year warranty and don't have the 3rd year dealer warranty

Alan Day VW;

Pinkham Way,

North Circular Road,

New Soutgate,

London, N11 3UT.

Telephone 0208 8920 4055. Ask for Michael Talbot.

We bought our Lupo from them a few weeks ago and got a spectacular deal. Mention my name, Andrew Delvard, tell him I told you he'd sort you out with a great deal, and he will.

sounds good delvard....problem i've got is i have a beetle tdi which i still owe 10 k on, looking at trade price i'm in a bit of negative equity if i want to change now, as a trade in will not clear what i owe...bummer! if a dealer offered say 10,500 (unlikely) then i'd be well away.....need to think of a plan of action. when you say you got a spectacular deal what are we talking about? i've seem motorlogix will supply brand new gti from uk dealer for 11,600....which i imagine would take some beating!

hi simon! cheers for that mate, i've put me details in and am waiting for them to contact me. good news is that they can supply brand new Loop for 11,175!! bad news is i've been on bug website today and a dealer chap on there reckons he'd only give 9,000 for my bug (not bad is it, 4,500 depreciation in 12 months!!!!) whcih lands me in a negative equity situation to the tune of 1,000. crap! will wait and see what brokers4cars come back to me and say (or the vw dealer). it's looking a bit ropey at the moment! :cry:

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
I'm sure you can do better than that mate......:roll; wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

surely you jest sir! :shock: it is a bloody good price from brokers, just got to wait and see if they'll give me a decent part ex - probably not considering the price of the Loop though!

si, you're such a ******! :wink:

QUOTE(beer monsta)
What wheels you got on the NB, might be interested in them and that could help offset some of the cost....

Drop me a line chris at woofdoggy dot net

hi chris, they are mille miglia porsche turbo replicas (18") with avon zzr 225/18/40 rubber. one wheel has a very shallow scrape along part of the rim (could take photo to show you) and the rest are mint. i would guess tyres have between 4 and 5 mm but i can check that for you if you are interested.

QUOTE(MattyB)
Why does it have to be new? Some crackers out there for £9k, thats a straight swap smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

just prefer new as i'm gonna be clocking up fairly big miles in it with new journey to work! and i'm a sucker for that new car smell! of course you also know it hasn't been thrashed within an inch of its life!

going to vw stealership in shrewsbury tonight to see what they'll do for me, seeing as this may be the 3rd motor i've had off them in about 3 years! bet they give me a dog**** part ex price, and hardly owt off the Loop - i'll let you know the score!

going to vw stealership in shrewsbury tonight to see what they'll do for me, seeing as this may be the 3rd motor i've had off them in about 3 years! bet they give me a dog**** part ex price, and hardly owt off the Loop - i'll let you know the score!

SEE OH DEAR POST!!