This makes me sick

Guest Lauryn

people always have and always will moan about this country, no matter who runs it, what laws there are,

as a nation were a bunch of whinging, moaning, whiney little scrotes

the sooner everyone thinks that moving away is better; the happier i'll be. Then i wont have to listen to it any more

your argument is flawed though, because the people capable of moving away are the ones that the country actually should be trying to keep.

your argument is flawed though, because the people capable of moving away are the ones that the country actually should be trying to keep.

i cant afford to leave the country, neither can my parents, i'm stuck here for a lot longer yet... but i'm cool with that

its more my opinion than an argument, but do you not agree that no matter what the situation, as a general rule of thumb, somebody will always have something to complain about?

thats what bugs me most, people are just never happy

upbringing has nothing to do with violence imho, just lock em up and forget , but oh no they will be sent rock climbing or go carting ,camping trips etc etc.

i cant afford to leave the country, neither can my parents, i'm stuck here for a lot longer yet... but i'm cool with that

its more my opinion than an argument, but do you not agree that no matter what the situation, as a general rule of thumb, somebody will always have something to complain about?

This really gets on my tits!!!! the government get slated for not being GREEN enough. and now we have people moaning about wind farms!!!

Tigz, I normally agree with you on things like this, but the Labour Government have royally ****ed this country's Police and justice system.

When Police have to fill a 4 page form in to explain why they used handcuffs, then you realise this country has gone down the drain.

I will NEVER EVER vote Labour, despite Labour being the majority in my area (where steelworks flourished) and I doubt many people in the area will vote for them again.

Yeah i agree with this tbh, when for example firearms crime is going on the rise in the country if a firearms officer discharges his weapon he gets taken off duty till the investigation is over and when the CPS are incharge after the police have found the evidence and reason why discharged they still prolong the investigation so thats another firearms officer off the streets :s i dont understand.

point proved.

the people who can afford to leave the country are the people that the government really need to stay here, as they are paying taxes and spending money.

With a child of my own on its way i really dont think this country is going to be its future.

tbh we have all been brought up here and we seem alright,

yes it has its flaws and there are some pointless and stupid things that go on, but it is still home and home it will be.

"ooooh ooooh, look at me, i'm so poor that it's ok for me to act like an animal."

tigz, are you suggesting that poor people have the right to have bugger all morals?

Mate, I'm not poor and feel very proud to come from where I did.

I had to work hard but life has been good to me.

I love my country, and I hope it improves.

We need a Leader like Amercia may have got.

Not a political party like we've had for the last 60 years.

upbringing has nothing to do with violence imho, just lock em up and forget , but oh no they will be sent rock climbing or go carting ,camping trips etc etc.

+1

the government get slated for not being GREEN enough. and now we have people moaning about wind farms!!!

Another good point.

There will always be problems, solutions and then more problems.

Which is why I should never be taken seriously.

point proved.

the people who can afford to leave the country are the people that the government really need to stay here, as they are paying taxes and spending money.

so you're saying my family dont pay taxes and spend money?

and that were worthless to this country?

so you're saying my family dont pay taxes and spend money?

and that were worthless to this country?

are you totally stupid, or just a little bit?

rich people as a rule put more back into the economy than your average family do, therefore the country could do without losing them.

i have no clue about your families financial worth, if you don't understand the point i am trying to make then you may as well quit uni now and sign on.

are you totally stupid, or just a little bit?

rich people as a rule put more back into the economy than your average family do, therefore the country could do without losing them.

i have no clue about your families financial worth, if you don't understand the point i am trying to make then you may as well quit uni now and sign on.

Obviously 'rich' people put more back into the economy, i'm sure you yourself have to pay a fair amount of tax. It wasn't what you were saying its the way you said it that ruffled my feathers, as i obviously assumed the worst... after all you're AdamK and i'm Boy'dup and i dont think we've ever agreed on anything. I apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick.

As to your other comment i'd rather clean toilets or dig holes in the road than sign on.

End of the day this country is generally pretty ****.

We are overun with immigrants who want to change our culture and turn us into people ashamed to voice our opinion.

We have feral children who rob, thieve, assault or rape anyone who questions them.

The Police have no power to stop criminals, unless you are doing 80 in a 70, in which case you get treated like you've bombed a primary school full of children, and should a criminal get caught, the taxpayers spends thousands bringing them to 'justice', sorry, a suspended sentence.

Our Government are more interested in keeping enviromentalists happy, and the ethnic minorities happy, rather than looking after those who pay their taxes and pay their wages. Who seriously gives a flying **** about climate change?

This country is pathetic, I'll never be proud to say I am English. I only wish I had a skill so I could move away.

climate change is the biggest load of tosh ever, it's just a poor excuse to extract more cash from us.

no matter how much they shove it down our throats, i will always do what i wanna do assuming i can afford it. that might be selfish, but tough ****, i wanna have a good time while i'm on this earth, and it pisses me off that the government basically want to rid us of everything i actually enjoy doing.

climate change is the biggest load of tosh ever, it's just a poor excuse to extract more cash from us.

no matter how much they shove it down our throats, i will always do what i wanna do assuming i can afford it. that might be selfish, but tough ****, i wanna have a good time while i'm on this earth, and it pisses me off that the government basically want to rid us of everything i actually enjoy doing.

Thats all well and good for someone who doesn't ever want children but some of us don't want to destroy the Earth as we see beyond ourselves.

Regardless of what goes on in this country, yea its all messed up, everyone disagrees with how things are run.....but I'm proud to be English!!

i grew up near where this happened and worked in the village when i was 16 for polypipe!

i can see what tigz is saying some i agree with some i dont

i remember when i did something wrong as a kid i had a fear of getting told off by my mum or dad and getting my arse slapped so i never did much wrong as a part of that same now i'm 25 if i do something wrong the cops will slap my arse so i dont do anything wrong or if i do i take the slap and learn from it

i'm from a broken home my dad moved out when i was 7 years old and my mum did what she could to bring up 3 kids and times were hard but we have never been in the cop shop cells so blaming it on broken homes is a load of crap

but i do think some people no matter what there childhood will do some nasty things to others

this is a cruel world we live in

Can you remember the kid who was hung by the railings in Conisbrough in the early 90s?

It was a joke/game between two 11 year olds mates who lifted their 9 year old brother up and hung him on the railings.

They left him there, he slipped and his coat strangled him.

You wont remember it as it wasn't all over the news, but at the time it caused just as much of a stink.

i remember that :(

Noddy loves a good botty spanking :lol:

only when your doing it to me ;)

i totally agreee with that!!! my sister has been suspended from primary school 11 times this year, yet she still gets to go on a activity weekend with school, involving quad-biking rock climbing, canoeing, alsorts. shes been awarded for being even worse at school than she was last year. i think they should let her go, but make her sit and watch everybody else have fun.

and that wind farm subject ound me up. we had one put in the middle of nowhere, literally no-one lived within 3 miles of it, and people still complained! its stupid!

and, whilst we're sat here, thinking about the future, i think we need to start worrying about what we're leaving the next generation of children with. its our turn at the moment, and in 50 years time, it'll be handed down to our children/grandchildren. who knows what the future will hold. 30 years ago, they predicted hoverboards, and flying cars, and being able to live on Mars. now it looks like half the worlds gonna be in debt.

Thats all well and good for someone who doesn't ever want children but some of us don't want to destroy the Earth as we see beyond ourselves.

Read up on 'climate change' and see both sides of the argument.

It's a load of ****, and won't affect us, our kids, or our kid's kids. If we keep thinking like that how will we ever enjoy ourselves? Anyway, any part we play trying to save the world would be negated by the far east's growing industries... which for some reason is good enough reason for us to have to drive Toyota Noddy Cars and hug trees.

I found out the guy who through a brick at my car and got a £300 fine has been put on a forklift license course free of charge to "help get him somewhere in life". That doesnt help me though.. The scum bag has to pay the courts £5 a week and only when he has paid the £300 in full do i get a cheque through the post.. Hmm will get here sometime in 2010..

What a funkin joke the system is..

Im moving to Kazakhstan and im going to live like a king for the rest of my days :D

The major issue with this country are immigrants, now im all up for a multi cultural country, but its really beginning to pi$$ me off the fact that i read in paper most week that a muslim is offended by the st georges flag or offended by christmas lights and yet they have mosques etc. . . . now really have no problem with muslims bein in this country but i say.

"when in rome"