Rust on Roof

s2000king

Just had my roof done at danes in wrexham, my car is 11 years old, they gave me a new polo to use for 2 weeks while it was being done, didnt cost me a penny, and well pleased with the service.

Great news! Any pics from before?

Hmm I think the car im buying tomorrow has this maybe I should look into it :D

Take some pics please!

Right

I was told the other day that BEP51 went to Silver Street Volkswagen In Taunton and they refused to do the work. I emailed the CEO of Volkswagen and I had a call back today telling me to go in to silver street have them inspect it which they did and to inform her so she can over see the request.

I should hear back in a couple of days about this and I will update you all again

The VW CEO email is - chris.craft@volkswagen.co.uk

Ta

Will

Right

I was told the other day that BEP51 went to Silver Street Volkswagen In Taunton and they refused to do the work. I emailed the CEO of Volkswagen and I had a call back today telling me to go in to silver street have them inspect it which they did and to inform her so she can over see the request.

I should hear back in a couple of days about this and I will update you all again

The VW CEO email is - chris.craft@volkswagen.co.uk

Ta

Will

Thanks, we will email over the next few days.

No worries mate. I forget to say I did mention you by the way but they wont discuss it with me

no surprise, they were the same with me when i mentioned this thread on the forum. Every case is individual even though it is the same problem for all.

My Lupo sport that I got from danno is being inspected tomorrow by Wayside VW in Letchworth,I will comment on here what the result is

gud gud! pics please for my collection :)

gud gud! pics please for my collection :)

A little update from the CEO office

He said he cant see them putting it through as its been left to long! Joke seeing as its a 12 year warranty :wacko:

I also spotted some that has just started to rust so going to claim for that and get them to do all of it at the same time or just kick up hell with the CEO.

Also BEP51 they said that was the reason they wouldn't do yours!

A little update from the CEO office

He said he cant see them putting it through as its been left to long! Joke seeing as its a 12 year warranty :wacko:

I also spotted some that has just started to rust so going to claim for that and get them to do all of it at the same time or just kick up hell with the CEO.

Also BEP51 they said that was the reason they wouldn't do yours!

Yup, thats one of the reasons they claimed, they kept changing their excuses lol.

But essentially, even though i reported it the day i discovered it, they still say i took too long to see them?

VW silver street said that it should be done by them, but vw uk refused to pay up.

Edited by BEP51

Yup, thats one of the reasons they claimed, they kept changing their excuses lol.

But essentially, even though i reported it the day i discovered it, they still say i took too long to see them?

VW silver street said that it should be done by them, but vw uk refused to pay up.

Hmm im going to moan like **** and kick up so much **** until they do my roof

SUCCESS

I had a call from Silver street Taunton today saying my roof repair has been accepted and I just need to book it in with the bodyshop!

Not sure if me emailing the CEO helped but I suggest everyone should if they are trying to get this repaired.

- Will

SUCCESS

I had a call from Silver street Taunton today saying my roof repair has been accepted and I just need to book it in with the bodyshop!

Not sure if me emailing the CEO helped but I suggest everyone should if they are trying to get this repaired.

- Will

Great news, dad will pop into silver street 2moro and have a word with them, mentioning u if that is ok? then we will email Chris Craft.

Great news, dad will pop into silver street 2moro and have a word with them, mentioning u if that is ok? then we will email Chris Craft.

I wouldn't even bother going in just email the CEO office mate. Just tell them I got mine accepted and its the same problem and regardless weather or not its been rusted out for 5 years its still under a 12 year warranty that they have promised to live up to.

I wouldn't even bother going in just email the CEO office mate. Just tell them I got mine accepted and its the same problem and regardless weather or not its been rusted out for 5 years its still under a 12 year warranty that they have promised to live up to.

kk, well we may go into vw silver street for a free coffee and a chat anyway on monday cos they know us quite well now lol, and dad needs to order some car mats for his new R32.

Also i will be home again this weekend so we will email Chris Craft then.

kk, well we may go into vw silver street for a free coffee and a chat anyway on monday cos they know us quite well now lol, and dad needs to order some car mats for his new R32.

Also i will be home again this weekend so we will email Chris Craft then.

Haha when I took my car in to get the report done on it I had only been up for an hour and had a nice tea down there to wake me up :)

Yer drop that son bitch an email

BEP51 Did you go into VW?

yup, had to go into vw so they could do a diagnostic on my dads new car to give to the warrenty people with a list of required parts, as he just bought it and i needs a few things done to sort some minor issues. I briefly mentioned it to them, but the usual guy wasnt there, but they reccommended we post a letter to the CEO cos it is less likely to be filtered as spam, and we are more likely to get a direct response.

So, when im back this weekend, it will be drafted out and posted.

yup, had to go into vw so they could do a diagnostic on my dads new car to give to the warrenty people with a list of required parts, as he just bought it and i needs a few things done to sort some minor issues. I briefly mentioned it to them, but the usual guy wasnt there, but they reccommended we post a letter to the CEO cos it is less likely to be filtered as spam, and we are more likely to get a direct response.

So, when im back this weekend, it will be drafted out and posted.

An email will do it mate I sent an email on friday heard back on the monday