Hello

LupoBabe

Is that your side exit exhaust, looks sweet. No little stinky girl from monsters inc. anymore though ???

Good to see you back, not much use on mirrors though.

Covers should pop off then i'd imagine there would be a few bolts holding them on, or just clip them against something women are good at that lol (ducks for cover)

Lets see some pics if your car posted in the readers rides :thumbs:

not posting pictures of my car on here... sorry... bit of old skool controversy and upset!!

yeh my side exit smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

as for mirrors... hmmmmm *strops* i want to put my new ones on... having said that they not new... or cleaned up enough yet.. DOH

but pictures can be seen here... but they old

here

Still looks ace, i'm sure you'll get questions about your ice install now too as that looks sweet.

Just need to update them for us to show off your exhaust, been a few after side pipes on here for a while so seeing yours will wind them up biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

small screw driver blade witha cloth round it should be able to pop the painted cover off the back of the wing mirror, should be quite simple from there i would think or have you got stuck at that stage?

my exhaust is the first one on a lupo... and the only one of its kind mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

not really back im afraid hun... the damage was done... just thought id be polite and say hi...

QUOTE(LupoBabe)
my exhaust is the first one on a lupo... and the only one of its kind  :angry:sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

not really back im afraid hun... the damage was done... just thought id be polite and say hi...

I'm sure we can get the parties to apologise, everyone's friends on here ??? :thumbs: Get a `t-shirt` and join in the fun (ice water optional lol)

7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

You've got a nice box ( wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) shame about the boot space if you needed it though lol

If it was on another site, why not camp here??

I remember reading the thread in the other forum I think... can understand how it could make you fall out of love with forums in general... I can assure you that you still won't get that here - it's still a fantastic friendly community...

things are great thank u matt smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

how are u?!

ive seen chris loads biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> well enough LOL tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

and hey im not far from u now remember *hint hint*

god does bring back some good old memories... but dont think i can come back im afraid