Hello

LupoBabe

QUOTE(LupoBabe)
god does bring back some good old memories...

Know it can't be the same as i'm seeing someone else now but could still be fun to see you back on line hahaha biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

how could you forget :0

hehe, it's all good fun. Heading home but i'm sure the other guys will keep you amused biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

shows how long its been since ive been on here...

lol... and to think when i joined this forum i was a nobody at the age of 17... 2 years ago...

and now everyone noes me... ??? ahh well smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> im a big name in the dub world now aparently biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(jonblakeburn)
Jesus, she only asked how she can take her mirrors off!!

Hi Sam,

its been a while, last time i think you were thinking about doing the boot. looks well wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Id like to see a pic of the exhaust, what does it sound like ?

as for the mirror?. ..... tap it wit a sledge hammer

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I havent looked at it, but im sure it would come off from the inde of the car. - ill have a look later.

Alan

i had a look... could see from the inside... but then it was only quick as i was polishing my car...

dont want to hit it lol... got a buyer for them hopefully smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

as for zorst... u'd have to hear it for urself smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hello LupoBabe just want to say i dont know you but the car looks awesome nice to see another (`non-gti`) modified no offence guys love the boot nice to kinda see that old skool euro look car

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol hello guys tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

thanks kiddub smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> she's been like it for awhile... takes me ages though... being a student... but hehe big plans but cant say... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> lets just say she wont b slower than a gti forever wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wingmirrors... now that would be telling and i doubt u could guess either! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and christopher ur not to tell them tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

they going to be a mission but hopefully very different smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />